*Alternate pt.1*

Today...this story got 41 K readers and I just want to thank all of you...I know most of you..specially those who left their comments at the ending were confused...

But still...thank you!!

Are you ready for an alternate ending?

Hehe..here's this...

----------

"K-Kill me" I forced out. I'm not in control of what happened to me after I saw blood but I'm trying my best not to hurt Mariana further.

She struggle under my grip and I can't do anything but to just cry out my pain. I hate myself doing this to her. I hate being like this. Being controlled over by my body.

She gasped for air. She looked so helpless and it's all because of me.

Tears suddenly fell from my eyes. I'm killing her..I'm killing Mariana!

Her hands loosened from my grip and it reach for my cheeks. She smiled weakly as she wipe my tears away.

"It's o-kay...I-I'm okay. You're o--kay. Everything is--o-kay" she wheezed..

and it just broke my heart.. why does she always do this to me..I hurt her but it doesn't affect the attitude she gives to me...

I was a bit happy that she hated me for some time now...

ever since i met her i wanted to explore what normal people feel..she made me want to get out of what comforted me all along.

she gave me a weak smile as her hand begin to loose it's hold on my cheeks.

i don't want to lose her..i don't.

i pry my hands away from her neck..i can hear bones making sounds and how i wish that's my fingers breaking..

"Hold on Mara..I still need to talk to you"and i got my body back that's for sure and it's time to set things right.

i look for my radio on hand. i'm pretty sure that the others are awake by now...they are..aren't they?

"hyung"i called out as i look at mariana. i need everyone here. I need James..but why aren't they answering..

"Hyung, please answer me..Hyung"

soft cold hands touch my hand..."M-mariana"

she limply made herself come closer to me. But when her body gave up, she laid her head on my lap. 

Her eyes teared up as she look up to me..

"S-save me" she pleaded and I just nod in response.I can't bring myself to speak..I did this to her..

"You will pay for this Stephen!" I heard Michael's voice and that just got me happy. Too happy that I just laughed.

"I will kill him first before you idiot!" And I heard James shout at the background.

"Haha" I stopped myself from laughing more but I just can't. "Hahahaha!"

"This idiot really wants himself dead" that's Cyrus you bet.

"Let's just go at the mansion there" John commented and I heard them rustle through the van and everything became silent again.

"Haha~" I dumfoundedly laugh at myself."Mariana, did you hear that?"I asked her. "They are coming to kill me!"

"They are coming" another voice added. As I found for it's owner, a dark shadow came walking down the stairs.

"How are you doing Stephen?" Lucas asked me with his cunning smile. A memory suddenly rushed through my mind.