Day-6

"Morning!!" I greeted Stephen as soon as he woke up.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes towards me. Scanning my face with those lazy eyes of him that is still sleepy...

I scratch my head for a moment.

This guy really makes me conscious about everything.

"I'm sorry if I look like a mess" I said and took a glance of my  dirty pants and apron.

"I've been baking and it got all....messy" I explained and squeak the last word.

He wouldn't like to see this place of him to be covered in flour and sugar, would he?

He rubbed his eyes for the last time and walk away from his bed.

Oh no...

I raised both of my arms once he came in front of me.

I can't let this person see how dirty the sink is...that is actually where I put my little oven and other baking stuffs..and it's dirtier than what I look like right now.

"H-how was your sleep?" I asked him and it is his turn to raise his brow  on me..

nice question Mara!Real nice.... He wouldn't really expect anything from your actions.

"It's dirty"

That's when I stop being sarcastic to myself and turned around. Stephen already passed me and he is now looking at the messy floor and messy sink.

I turn my heel towards him and have my hands on my apron.

"I'm really sorry about this whole mess. I wasn't able to sleep last night. So I thought that if I bake something I would get tired. But, I didn't and I end up baking until now." I quickly explained while he is still in daze.

Good Mara! You shocked this guy with your flour and sugar on his floor.

But that's not the case...I just hope he doesn't get mad.

"Okay"

I quickly let go of the air that I didn't know I trapped inside me this whole time.

Phew..

"Teach me how to bake after I cleaned up" he said and went inside the comfort room.

And there I was, left in my spot with my mouth open.

I'm going to teach that guy how to bake. Just the thought of that made me nervous all of a sudden.