Blank

Hey! Acerica0 here!

I don't have anything to say because I might soil it for you.. But please enjoy my this chapter!

----------------------

I'm here with James and the others. Outside her door, drinking. I know we shouldn't be doing this but, this is a first time you would see us like this.

Restless. Worried and Blank.

We all stare back at different sides of the house. James is sitting at the rocking chair on the left side, Cyrus on the doorsteps with legs spreading out. John sitting on the right side with a bottle on hand, untouched. Michael on the front yard and me, here at the doorway.

No one is talking. No one wanted to. We are all occupied with so much thoughts, and as for me. I want to know what the heck is the connection between Mara and King.

"I wish there's a way to know something about their secrets immediately" I whispered and drink up my beer.

It's midnight now and these guys have gone crazy. I'm amazed how Mariana is not making any rant about it.

Cyrus banging his head in the air like there is a rock music playing in the background even John is with him at their imaginary concert.

Michael dancing like a lunatic and James babbling on and on with some issues about a girl patient.

And since I'm the nearest person I can hear all of them clearly. And it's irritating how he kept on saying the same name in every story."Cray"

"Shut up James. Whoever that Cray is , she would never be in her right mind to pay attention to a womanizer like you" I said in irritation and take another gulp in my beer.

I don't know how many bottles I've been drinking up until now, but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm not even close to being drunk.

He then laughed whole heatedly. "You're right! Very right!" He commented while laughing. "She will never notice me because she is so focused on figuring out how to kill someone" he added.

"Who?"

He grinned and eek "That person is very close, Stephen. Watch out for it might be you" he then laughed out and got knocked down.

I stared at him blankly.Kill me? I reach for another drop of beer but there's nothing left on my bottle. Not even on my pile of bottles. So I walk to Cyrus and John's place.

"Hey" Cyrus hollered as I touch one of their stash. "Hey" He repeated  as I  walk away.

I continue to walk not until I felt him  stagger down on my pants and I have to sit down in a second, because if I don't. I'll just have my pants ripped and be left with my underwear.

"What you want?" I hissed and grabbed my pants back up. "I saw you" he started as he fix himself and sat up properly, then push John's head on his shoulder, who is sleeping, down on the floor.

Poor kid.

"Cyrus, you're drunk" I dismiss and when I was about to stand up  again he began talking like he is already sober. "I saw you with her. In the living room. You let her cry."

I was surprised. I thought they were so into that Pokémon series."So?" I retorted cause honestly I don't know why that scene seem to matter to him.