Day-3

I woke up early in the morning and cooked the breakfast earlier than usual. I don't want to see Stephen inside my tent when I'm barely having drool marks on my face with the ragged effect of my hair.

Yes, I care about my appearance when I'm talking or simply just looking at him. Honestly speaking, his beautiful features intimidate me. And that's one of the seven deadly sin I don't want to commit. After all, I'm going to kill myself soon and I don't want to end up in hell as much as possible!!

It's 7:30 in the morning when I finished all my chores and personal preparations. All I have to do is wait for Stephen to wake up and eat....

But since I woke up 5 in the morning, my stomach growl in anger when I was just there staring at the food I just cook while glancing back to Stephen. Goodness! How long does his medicine takes off it's effect!

I walk back and front inside the room.

Should I wake him up?!

Of course it's a no!!

But I'm hungry....

He'll wake up soon. Don't worry. Just wait for him to do so.

After so much walking and thinking about what to do, here I am. Standing beside his bed. I don't want to die just this earlier than planned just because I waited for this guy to wake up!

I shook his shoulder. "Stephen" I softly called.

Cause I still don't know if he's a morning person or not. So it's better to be safe than sorry to see his bad morning side....

But he didn't budge or even a groan. I shook his shoulder a little bit stronger this time. "Stephen" I called again with a stronger voice.

I poke his side and even tickle his soles but to my disappointment, nothing ....he didn't even reacted to my attacks...