Kidnapped

Hey! Acerica0 here. So the following text might blow up in your mind and be confusing. And some text might be far off from real world but, what the heck! It's the joy of stories right?!

So enjoy!

I'll update tomorrow for sure, so stay tuned!

----------------------------

The next day, as expected, the rain stopped and I woke up really relaxed with the warmth I'm feeling.

Waking up beside her might have some therapeutic effect cause for the past six months I've always been irritated when morning comes.

Truth is I hate it. I kept on complaining on Michael and John every time they try to wake me up. That's why they let me wake up on my own.

But now, I felt at peace when I open my eyes and I saw her wrinkling her nose. The way she smile through her sleep which might be because of her dream. The way the sun bounce off her skin.

I was enjoying looking at her with a certain distance. Because if I let myself drift closer to her, I might forget what's the meaning of distance and might as well never let her go away from my arms.

Ughh!

What am I saying?!

I need to get out of this damn scene.

I immediately jolt up my bed and I immediately felt dizzy. I used my two hands to control my dizziness, even if I'm not truly sure if that going to help.

"Why did you sit up immediately when you know you might get dizzy" I heard her croak as I felt her hands trying to reach mine.

But I was just so excited about the scene that I fell on the floor on my buns.

"Did I woke you up?" I asked as I tried to massage my buns.

She looked at me, wide eyed until laughter erupted. And it was such a nice sound that I just laugh off.

Then I remember.

"Last day!" We both excitedly shouted at each other.

"It happened the same case, didn't it?" She asked as she helped me stand up. "You were watching me while I was sleeping right?" She chuckled.

"Y-yeah." I answered honestly.

She chuckled again when she might've notice me being shy.

"Let's eat then"

I followed her but I immediately hold her back from walking away. She then looked up to me.

"Does that mean you watched me as well while I was sleeping back then?"

She looked flustered at first but then smiled. "Who wouldn't stare at you while you sleep? You look so cute back then." She teased and pitched my cheek.