Day-2

I felt the warm sunshine on my face as it seeped through my tent. Yes, a tent. I build one to have my space in his room.

I let out a yawn as I stretch out my hands. I immediately notice someone poking my tent. And I can see Stephen's silhouette waiting outside the tent. Awww. How cute!

But he suddenly stopped and walked away. I smiled at the thought that he might be waiting for me to wake up to make his breakfast.

I stretched my arms up to my feet as my daily routines, when I felt someone on my back. "Good morning" he said and I was just totally not in the mood to be greeted by someone that fast and I just screamed on the top of my lungs.

I forgot that I have double opening sides on this tent!

But it died down slowly as he look at me in a weird way, I sighed as my voice died down. "Stephen! Please get out of this tent right now!" I shouted and he immediately followed my order.

I clutch my chest reminiscing that moment. Goodness, I might lose my voice and calmness in here. If he keeps on scaring me like that!

I tied my hair before going out of my tent. And he was just there looking at the ground while scroutching.

"Hey, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I made my way to my baggage to get my stove and pan ready. As I said, I have everything in here.

But he stayed quiet. "Stephen" I called out and looked at him. But he was just there, reading again and not paying attention to me. "I guess the five words limitation was broken so you're limiting you're words again" I mumbled as I sat comfortably on the floor.

I wanted to cook while sitting down so I prepared everything to where I am. I prepared pancakes and bacon. And some bread toast.

After cooking, I prepared a cloth to put the plates of food and the two pillows I set up yesterday. "Stephen, breakfast is ready" I said and got two cups and orange juice. And to top off this beautiful breakfast, I put a vase with a white rose on it.

He sat down quietly and before he could take his first bite. I tap his hand. "Let's pray first, okay" I said. I should at least teach him how to say his problems even if he doesn't have anyone on his side.

He followed my lead and just let me pray. "....Let this day be a blessing to the people we love. Amen" I said and smiled at him. I picked up two toasted bread and bacon to give to him but he got his own anyways.

So I awkwardly, ate what I put on the plate and silently finished my breakfast.

He can get his own food... Mara!

After I cleaned up the things we used, I took a shower. And......

That was definitely what happened the whole morning. Every time I asked Stephen a question he wouldn't answer anymore.