*BONUS*

5K!!! Hahaha!!Thank you so much!!

For bearing with this crazy story of mine!!

--------------

Karlo

Mariana and I are here in the park. Having a picnic since she's been lonely all week. I'm trying to detach her from here phone since she spend most of her time with it. Still waiting for them. I know.

I took a glance at how she is liking this suggestion of mine and it makes me happy to see her smile a little. Looking at the sky without any other thoughts

It has been 1 month since Mariana let me in her life.. It was wonderful to find her once again.

I'm really happy about how I slowly know the girl whom everyone avoided. Including me.

"Drink this" I said and gave her a can of orange juice.

"Well thank you Mr. Park" she said in her fake British accent and gave me a wink which send me to a fit of laughter. She's cute when she do that and I just can't help but to laugh it off. But she gave me a glare in exchange.

I don't want her to be awkward once I tell her how much I like how we are right now. Seeing each other. Being able to talk and hug her when I want to. Having a relationship with her without a certain label. But it's okay...

For all I know...I'm her friend.. The friend she needs the most right now.

I stop laughing with that thought and drink my own orange juice. The wind suddenly blew that made her chilly.

I made her scoot close to me as I wrap my arms around her shoulders. Led her head lean over my shoulder and let myself inhale her sweet-coffee scent as my mind fleet to it's own world...

World where I could say that I love her and she'll say she loves me too. Her, hugging me every time. Having kids playing around the house as we laugh together at how they look a lot like her..

That would be nice...

"Karlo" she called and I open my eyes only to meet hers' looking up to me.

I can't help myself from being drown with those eyes.

So I moved a little since I might do something stupid once a second pass by as I look into her eyes.

I grab my drink and stuffed it all on my mouth.

I need to cover how I'm feeling right now..

"Karlo" she called again and tug in my sleeve. I look at her direction with all the juice still in my mouth. Covering myself now is the best move to do.

"Let's have a kid named Tony"

And those words made all the juice from mouth come out in my nose and mouth. Leaving a burning sensation through out.

"What?" I asked really surprised. Did I heard her right?

"You heard what I said. Now get up and have a kid named Tony" she demanded as she walk away. Maybe I was too stunned with how she talk easily about a kid we're about to have, that I didn't notice she already stood up.

"Mariana!" I called out as I run after her. Grab her by the elbow, to make her stop from walking away again.

"What?" she asked innocently as she scan my face.

I let out a sigh I held my waist. Turn my back at her. Walked in circles and repeatedly held my temples.

Am I ready for this?Is she serious about that? Am I having another daydream? We're not even married? I'm confuse... Is she playing with me?

"Karlo"

I'm not ready for this. I want marriage first then kids.

"Karlo"

Have the nicest house in the whole city and settle down there.

"Karlo!" I heard Mariana shouted.

I gasp for air as I look back to her. My mind needs a lot of oxygen about this 'kid' idea.

"Wa--Who is this?" I ask. I'm confused. A minute before I was being hysterical. I know. But now, she have this kid beside her. Standing while being so cute.

"Tony this Karlo. Karlo this is Tony, our son" she said with a smile on her face and carry Tony in her arms.

"So...all that thinking is wasted because I over react on the subject?" I ask her.

"Why? What are you even thinking when I said I want to have a kid with you?" she ask.

"Never mind" I dismissively said.

I did over react. It would be embarrassing if I blurt it out right in front of Tony. But mostly...with her...

The same day, Mariana and I signed papers as his parents. And since we have lawyers by our side, it didn't take a week to bring Tony at Mariana's house.

And since Tony is such a great kid, he didn't bother to have that adjustment time. We warmed up with each other fast.

The three of us lived in Mariana's house when Tony started calling me his daddy.

Waking up in the morning beside Mariana and him. Breakfast and play time. Movie nights and school events.

Family day..

Some of the things we did.

To be honest, it wasn't how I picture to have a family with Mariana. But I think that made our family more happier.

Two months passed and l told Mariana how I felt for her.

She blushed so hard that day as the fire works scatter at the black night sky. How her eyes sparkle against them.

At that moment, memories at how we spent our time together rushes through my mind. How I can't let anyone have the two of them taken away from me..

She flinch when I took her hand but I draw lazy circles at her palm. To make her relax. She did.

Her eyes trailed mine as I led her right hand on my face and held the other. She was confused. I know by the way her eyes moved between my eyes.

"Mariana..I love you" I said with all the love I feel for her. I kissed her hand and never let my eyes left hers.

She didn't say anything but gave me a warm smile. I pulled her close to me. Hug her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for being Tony's father" I heard her whisper in my ear as she hug me back.

"No Mariana. Thank you." I whisper back and hug her tighter.

Though I haven't heard her say she loves me, I'm still happy and contented. I have her, waking up every morning beside me and as Tony's mother.

I couldn't ask for more.

Because I love her even before she will say that she loves me too.

----------

Tadaaaa!!!XD

I'm falling for Karlo here...is anyone here the same as me?