Sh*t

Hey! Acerica0 here! I'm really sorry about updating this late...hope you'll still enjoy this update.

Enjoy! :)

---------------------------

We're all focused on him. He's looking at his hands while fiddling with it. Karlo was just there, giving him a sympathetic look.

"I'm the first child obviously." He tried to joke and laughed with his triangular and weird smile. "Do you mind looking away! If you don't, then I'll stop talking" he demanded like a child and pointed each.

We all smiled and looked away.

He will never change.

"She doesn't know about me. When mom and dad went away for some kind of business trip and didn't came on the day we talked about. That's when I looked to find them." He calmly began.

"She was just 2 years old by  then when I left her for a while with my uncle. I looked for my parents because they are all what we've got. But I didn't find them anywhere. After two days, I came back to get my little sister from my uncle." His voice quaver.

"I just found out that day, our house was burnt by some crazy old man. And to think that it was my uncle" And this is the first time I heard him sob..not only me, but I'm sure all of us.

"He burned down the house because someone paid him to do so. I was devastated. Rian was still young. She lost mama and papa and that happened. I attempted to go inside our house but the fire fighters got a hold of me."

He call her Rian....

"I saw how our cream colored walls turned to charcoal black. How they were eaten by fire. I had my plan to go in again but authorities brought me to an orphanage. The next day they brought me back there. I cried as soon as I got out of their car. I run inside our house but nothing... I found nothing in there"

"I was treated by psychiatrist. I knew what they found out. I'm about to go to crazy land because I'm still thinking that Rian is alive, but I resisted. I sneak out of the center and looked for something to start with."

"I tried my best to become a detective. Because I thought I would find my uncle and my sister, even mama and papa. I strive hard for that to happen and eventually, it did. But I didn't find uncle and my parents was long dead. So I looked for her "

"I was going to approach her like I needed to. Like a hug from a brother or something. But your mother suddenly came up to my office, found out I'm following her around. She hired me."

"I was happy indeed. I finally have the chance to hug my little sister after so many years and get paid at the same time but do you know what I saw while I was running my  investigations about her?"

He chuckled.

"Every night she have these nightmares. In those nightmares she always shout for mama and papa. She would immediately run off from her bed straight to the doorway and stare out of no where. She always repeat to herself,  I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't. Marcus left me because I always cry. So I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't cry." He tried to stable his voice as he might not tell what his story is correctly.