EPILOGUE+PROLOGUE= ???

"Mariana" I heard Jana called me.

I just look back at her and she just smiled.

She walk and sat beside me at the ledge. We can see the whole city below our feet.

How they are so deserted and lonely...

"You're spacing out again" she added and handed me a can of beer.

"It's been a week, Jana." I sighed and take a sip from the beer.

"Yeah." She shortly replied.

I just look far away.

"Mariana, I know the truth behind these lies and the way out. That's what I told you, right?" She said.

"You just have to believe me. We will get out of here together with my orphans, BTS and you're family" she added.

"I am, Jana. I am believing you" I reassured her and gave her a smile.

"Hey! Two drama queens out there! The dinner is getting cold in here!"

We heard a squealing girl inside the room.

Jana and I gave each other a look and bursts into laughter.

"Den will kill us, if we don't come in already" Jana said and pulled me up.

"Yeah." I agreed.

Then we felt our heads stinging in pain in split of a second.

"You know I can hear you from a far! I'm a vampire for your information." she nagged.

Then Jana and I exchanged gazes.

We attack her with tickles until she fell down onto the ground.

"Vampire my ass! You are still younger than us to hit both our heads with that hand of yours!!"

"You little vampire brat!!"

"I am a vampire you dumbbells!! I am older than you!!"

Laughter filled the atmosphere.

Until it all go down....

The silence envelope us again.

Our problem slap our faces once more.

"I will really kill Lucas and Caesar" I announced as I stare at our cemented unfinished ceiling.

"I will save Luhan with the others and kill Art" Jana followed.

But Den kept silent.

So unconsciously, Jana and I look at her.

"Who are you going to kill?" we accidentally cooed...

"No one..I will just save Rapmon and the six followers of him called BTS" she said and gave a sincere smile to each of us.

"Now let's eat" she giggled and we headed on our simple kitchen.

We are the three people who only knows the truth..and we will go get the people who already been listed upon our....

Death List.

--------------------------------

Soooooo!! This is my surprise!!

Tadaaaa!!

You might be confuse to who is the other two girls but don't worry I will explain...

Jana or Athena is the main character of my brother's first story which is Survival with EXO

It is in Filipino but I will make an English version of it too!! So don't worry!!

Den, who is the vampire girl, is the main character of my story at my another account which is Alexica04...

This is my big surprise....

So I hope you can read these for no further confusion...

Today...I'm going to drop off the first two chapters of Survival With EXO!! So look forward to it!!

I know you're all maybe mad or irritated and I'm sorry about that

Hehehe...

Read them!!

#######

A thank you letter for those whom I have seen quiet some time here at this story!!

Thank you for all your votes and comments and even though you're a silent reader or you put this story on your reading list..I still want to thank you!!

Gomawo!!(*'∇`*)(*'∇`*)

@sheenarae_6112
@aengelic
@LorinJoyce
@justsomeonen
@sugabts4life
@sheenarae_6112
@nanbAEPSAEDARI
@x_staycloudy_x
@uwindfebri
@jagiyugh
@YeonJiKim
@Lydiea97
@Jimin_is_slayin2837
@Nafia356
@Jiminiepark
@Suushiiii
@aroha4ever
@bffl2983
@yasminzh
@Missyfvufangirl
@LuvUVhope

And to all I haven't mentioned because my notifications cannot be refreshed at the moment!!!

Thank you very much!!!

╥﹏╥╥﹏╥