Mr.Milkeu

Hey! Acerica0 here! Hope you enjoy Stephen's Point of view! Here's another chapter from yours truly. So please enjoy!

And thank you guys for voting each of the chapter or even one of the chapters.

@SugaVMin
@AmaniPutriAmani
@Nafia365
@LittleNataly
@Sugabts4life
@swaegchen

They are my new voters and readers so I would like to give you a big hand but I know you really want read now.

So enjoy!!!

___________________________________________

I'm really irritated with this ugly guy but I have to bear with it since my company is having a partnership with his company.

"So, the launch and opening of our partnership mall will be held on Seoul" He said while smiling at me like a fool. "Okay" is all I could say because if I took the risk of talking a longer sentence, I might kill him with insults. Wait-that's a good idea though.

"You're shirt looks like moss" I murmured and I saw him choked on his own immediately. "Really?" He asked while looking at his shirt and I just nod. "Well that's a relief! " .

What now?!

" No wonder Iana can't take her eyes off me" he smiled and look at the counter, only to find Mariana caught in the act of drooling over this dog.

"She likes nature so much that even moss can be the reason of jealousy" he proudly said.

Touché!

"Maybe she liked you because you look like a lost dog when she met you" I whispered and looked at the glass wall on my side.
I saw the reflection of the four gays chatting with her while playing with the kid. And this ugly dog man, back facing the window glass, looks at her like she's some kind of premium bone.

"March 16"

"what?"

I faced him again with a professional look this time. And I know that everyone agrees on anything I want every time I do this. "I want March 16 to be our launch date at Seoul." I demanded. His eyebrows furrowed and hesitantly said "Okay".

March 16 is actually 1 month away since this day!

"But I thought we're going to launch our opening the day after this meeting that's why this is an urgent meeting?" And this time he is the one who used my technique on me. He copied my expression just to make me answer him. But I just shrugged it off because cause its no effect on me but I choose to answer

"I missed my home" I reluctantly said and looked back at the glass window. Where I saw her and the four gays talking again. But then I found this dog man looking at me.