*Alternate pt.2*

After 1 month, Mariana was discharge from her bed which she called bed arrest... We became her butlers and while doing that, we fixed everything from what happened.

Mr. Clarks and Lucas is dead. Mariana shot him at his vital parts. Now that I think of it, she shot Lucas perfectly even though she's injured. She's scary.

Mr. Clarks died because of hallucination. The CCTV on his office showed that he suddenly shout for my name and threw himself out of the window with his arms extended.

After all that incident happened, we threw it all away too.

Today, James gathered all of us here in his clinic even mom is here.

"Mom, what is this?" I asked her and the two of them exchanged gazes anxiously.

"We have something to tell you" Mom started and then I cut her off.

"You're getting married?!"

Right after I said that, she slap the back of my head.

"You little!I'm really glad you're healed now but for people sake kindly shut your mouth this once, my dear son" she said through her fake smile.

Marcus nudged me and whispered"That's the longest line your mom said. She even raised her voice." he said excitedly." Good job Stephen, you're becoming me!!" he cheered.

I rolled my eyes. I'm not becoming like him..I'm just beginning to enjoy the ability to talk.

"Why'd you call us here?" Karlo asked him.

"We've decided that the seven of us will go under a therapy" Mom said and everybody stood up.

"We're not crazy!"

Mom had this awed facial expression. Maybe thinking that we're cute.

"It's not that stupid heads!" She suddenly burst. Well so much for that thought.

"We're going through the hypnotism"James interjected.

I felt a pang on my chest. It can't be.

" You want to erase our memories?" Marcus asked and he just nod in response.

The atmosphere suddenly became dark. We--- we're going to forget everyone.

"Marcus, we had a rough time. What we've experienced isn't normal. It's a rollercoaster of hell and emotions" James explained as he tried to defense their side.

"If you guys don't do this, you might as well guess what's going to happen next" Mom worriedly added.

I hate to admit that they are right. I had nightmares on what happened. They might've his it well under those smiles but I'm sure that they also experience those torturous dreams.

I'm going to forget them..I will forget my loyal friends; John and Michael, my frenemies; Karlo and Marcus, My dream family; Mariana and Anthony.

I will forget them...

I founded myself looking at Mariana's worried face. She must be thinking what will happen if she forget Karlo....

Maybe she noticed that I was looking at her when she suddenly gave me a smile.

"Erasing memories is cool but how far are we going?" She asked still, with that smile on her face.

And we all looked at her. She wants this...she wants to forget us-me!!

"Guys, we all know that they are right. We're going to be in a mental hospital if we erase these memories. if it's okay for you to be in one of those then go! But Anthony needs me"