Reunion

Hey! Acerica0 here! I'm really sorry about the delay...workloads are still stacking up since more co-workers took their vacations.

But here it is! Hope you'll enjoy it!:)

-------------------------

"Why can't we just beat him up?" Cyrus asked the two who's looking at the same person as he is.

"I'm still thinking dude. Have patience" Karlo chimed in as he rub his chin, thinking of any ideas that might satisfy them when they woke their captives up.

"I waited for months dude. Isn't that a work of patience?" Cyrus irritatedly asked him as he throw him a glare.

"Just be quiet. The more he sleeps in, the later he knows. The later he knows, the more it hurts for him to accept" James cut the both of them.

The two just rolled their eyes as they saw the eldest, drinking up another bottle of liquor and not helping them on thinking what to do with the three.

After seconds, James had his toll and got drunk. Making him slam his head against the table in front of him as he collapse.

"Let's carry him up to the room" Karlo suggested as they shook their head in disbelief. Thinking that they will have to baby sit the eldest with it's drunken habits and himself.

The loud thud woken up some senses with two other captives.

They roam their eyes around and saw the back of the three people they trusted. Instinctively, John looked at Michael. Hoping for anything he will say for a plan to escape.

Michael felt John's stare and immediately looked back. He stared at him for some moments but shook his head. John disappointingly dropped his head. Michael can't think of anything as of now and both of them are currently chained up to a wall.

It's very primitive for them to be chained up like in the midieval times but this is the worst scenario for them.

As trained agents, they know many tricks how to escape the modern obstacles or traps they will encounter some time but this is no part of any training.

Michael sighed in disbelief of what they have gotten into their selves with the people they trusted.

A groan made their heads turn straightforward. It was from Stephen who is locked up in a chair. Hands tied on the sides and feet chained on the foot of the chair. Head has been pinned on the chair with a belt contraption, even his waist is.

Earning pity from the two as they saw how Stephen is much worse locked up than they are.

Stephen lazily opened his eyes as the medicine James injected on him still have their own effect on him. He sees blur images until it set it's focus on the two agents. He looked at them asking what's happening but their stare, says it all.

They were in a moment of silence. The two thinking on how to get out and Stephen thinking that maybe the idea of letting people in to your life will make you pretty messed up like this.

"I bet they are awake now" they heard someone say.

"Where are James and the others? I thought they were supposed to be on duty and not us" another voice irritatedly said.

"Ohh..my queen is pretty mad. I bet you'll put the on their rightful places now huh?" Lucas asked her while doing a face to irritate her more.

"Shut up Lucas!" She hissed and stormed inside the room.

And the three just have their faces so unexplainably sad and pitiful. Their faces saying many words to confirm that this is just a crazy scenario.

But all those faces and unspoken words cannot reach Mariana's old passionate and sympathy for others as she took a sit and pull out her gun.