Rain

Hey! Acerica0 here.. Another update!

Enjoy!

And this is Anthony..the boy on the picture

_______________________________

"Stephen what the heck are you doing out there" Mariana nagged at me while she was taking off my trench coat and my vest.

As I watch her do that, I can see that she is mad.

So I choose not to speak. I want to walk our of here in one piece for Pete's sake!

She was dashing through the room and corners of the house as I sit here in her couch. She was busy getting stuff and since I don't know why she is in panic, I just roam my eyes around.

The color.. furniture and furnishes around was made a long time ago but it's still has it's own style. The walls screams out coziness and her  little displays will make you squirm because of their cuteness.

The whole house is a combination of random stuff that it makes you see the owner in it.

"Stephen, put your feet on the basin" I heard her say while she was fiddling at a drawer beside me.

I look around to see where the basin is and it was put just in front of my feet.

I dipped a quarter part of my right foot but it's hot.

"Is it too hot?" She asked as she gave me towel and clothes. I just nod but the stupid girl bent down on the floor and dipped her hand onto it.

She hissed and laughed off her burnt hand.

"Haha! Stupid me. Anyway, do you want to eat?" She asked and smiled at me.

I look down, right back at my feet.

She's mad a little minute before and now she's giddy. She's looks like a little puppy while she was sitting like that. Having her hands over her knees as she look up to me

And I can't help but to smile but I suppressed it. Thankfully, I formed a thin line on my face and kept my poker face. It would be embarrassing to show her my humiliating smile that is always teased by the four gays.

"So are we back at square one?" she asked disappointedly. I look back to her just to see what she really wants to say. What do you mean Mariana?!

But she's now looking at my feet as gently put them on the basin." I mean, you talked a lot back then. And now, you're doing the same since our first meeting " she added.

I felt the warmth on my feet travel fast up until to my face...is this natural?

I heard her sigh before looking back to me with a smile.

Did I do something disappointingly?

"But since this is my house, You have to obey me" she said as she stood up with a smug and her hands on her waist. Looking like a boss.

"Now, dry and dress yourself so you can have breakfast with us" she commanded and walked away.