Untitled Part 37

----------------------

Hi Guys!! It's me again. It's been a long wait for this update because of a fight with my brother but we're good now!!🙌🙌🙌

So now, This is my update!!

Hope you enjoy this part.

And the ending is soon to be uncovered.

Together with a big surprise!! Hehehe!!

A big applause to x_staycloudy_x who is currently enjoying this story!!

Have a great time!!

----------------------

We knew what Tony is to us. And this is the chance we can use some help. I know it's bad to use child as something like this but we don't have any choice.

When Michael and John told us that Tony is someone important from Maldives, we all agreed that it is only appropriate for them to have him back.

And now, his real parents who are apparently the King and Queen of Maldives, are now asking if they can give us something for a thank you gift.

"I know it's bad to say this but we really loved Tony though.." I tried to explain to them. They might thought that we kept Tony for this case.

"Please ask anything, we cannot stand being indebted" Oh..I didn't expect that response from his parents. And I'm feeling that my Tony won't like his parents.

"Can you back us up with some armed forces from your country?" Michael tried to negotiate.

They agreed to it but they want us to just keep Tony as a secret to everyone for this favor. They don't want him in their place so I guess Tony is still my son and he is going to live at the orphanage until his father and I settle this.

And that's how our plan started.

"There will be 5 people from their special armed unit to help us. And they are going to be the one to cover us all when we infiltrate this area." John explained

"What is this?" Karlo asked as the two FBI agents laid out a map in front of us.

"Some touch up from CIA" Michael added.

"I thought they abandoned you?" I ask bashful enough for Michael to raise his eyebrow at me.

"They are making up for the conspiracy they made with him. They reported that this is the location where Lucas and Ceasar are hiding right now"John meddle in between us.

"We will go right after midnight" Michael instructed as he go back to the map.

"We have to welcome our 5 special guests too you know" James reminded us.

The Maldives people will arrive tonight because of what we promise. The urgency to fulfill our need is enough evidence that they are not the parents my Tony deserves.

"Are you okay with him now?" James asked

"If you mean okay is having thoughts of avoiding him or just kill him right now, then we're okay" I answered sarcastically.