Chapter 7

I got Elijah to take me out shopping. I didn't want everyone else to feel left out so i got them all gifts. Of course i had to be sneaky about it. So when he wasn't looking which is a rare moment i bought his gift. I want everyone to get a gift because I noticed they rarely get anything and I'm the one who is always receiving. It's time to change that.

Lunch is almost ready and i told everyone to be there. Even Damon. I put everyone's gift in a gift bag but my dad's is in a black box with a red bow on top. I got him another shark tooth necklace but i carved in a drawing of a wolf and a moon on it. Took two hours but was worth it. And not to be cheesy of anything but i got him a card saying he's the best dad.

I also wrote a paragraph in it as well. For Elijah i got him a new black suit and a watch. His looks a little old so i got him a new one even though he has hundreds of them. For Rebekah i got her boots she said she liked in a magazine with the matching leather jacket. For Marcel i got him a new black leather jacket. I noticed his has holes. Aka claw marks. For Cami i got her a cute black dress. With a card that says "dress like a girl". I never seen Cami wear a dress so i got her one. And it's my dad's favorite color. Last but not least. Damon. I didn't know what he liked so i had Elijah tell me his favorite drink. I pretended to be curious about him like a child. I got him a bottle of Scotch with a little note that says "All the best people are monsters". Elijah told me Damon is not such a good boy himself. He's like a second Klaus but in Mystic Falls. Wherever that is. I grab all the bags and box and walk to the dinning room slowly. Everyone is already sitting down. I set each gift in front of everyone.

"What's this Nika?" Rebekah asks.

"Yesterday made me realise how special all you are to me. So i got gifts for you. I originally got one just for my dad but i love you all to leave you out. Even our guest." I say smiling at Damon. They all smile at me.

"Well open them." I say making the laugh. I watch my dad as he opens his. He pulls out the necklace and observes it with a smile on his face.

"It's lovely Hope." My dad says. I smile.

"Read the card." I say. He opens the card and starts reading. Rebekah hugs me.

"You know me to well little Nika." Rebekah says.

"Glad you like them." I say.

"I must say Hope. You surprise me more everyday. Thank you for the gift." Elijah says. I giggle.

"Funny joke Hope." Cami says.

"You have to wear it at my party. No buts." I say, She nods.

"Perfect fit Munchkin." Marcel says fixing the jacket on him.

"I knew it would." I say then look at Damon. He smiles at me with a wink. I feel my face heat up so i look back at my dad. I can tell his eye's are a little watery so i put my hand on his. He squeezes my hand back.

"I love you too Baby wolf." He brings my hand up and kisses it lightly. A moment like this i want to cherish forever. I wish mom was here to enjoy it. But of course in the Mikaelson family moments don't last like this. There's always someone ruining it for us. Their just thirsty for revenge. Why do i say this you wonder. It's because a bloody Josh stumbles into the dinning room.

"Their here. More rogues." He says before falling to the ground. Everyone quickly stands up. My dad keeps me behind him as we make our way to the balcony. Vampires are all around us. Even on the balcony. Elijah steps next to me as my dad steps forward.

"You come into my home. And threaten my family." He says then laughs. He does his evil smirk then jumps in the center of them. I step forward but Elijah puts his hand up stopping me.

"To kill an original. Not likely. But i will enjoy killing you all." He says turning around to look at them in every direction. A guy with black spiky hair dressed in all black steps forward.

"You got us wrong Klaus. We know we can't kill you. We're here to kill what you dear most. Your daughter." He says then jumps onto the balcony. All the vampires follow his lead heading for me. I scream and run down the hall. Someone grabs my leg and i fall to the floor. I turn around and kick the man in the face. A second later Elijah pulls the man off me ripping out his heart. I jump up and continue running down the hall. I reach the dining room when someone pushes me making me fly hitting the wall. I scream as a piece of glass gets in my leg. Even for a hybrid that fucking hurt. This time it's a girl vampire with crazy short blonde hair. She picks me up by the hair and throws me to the other side of the room. She walks up to me with a leg of a chair in her hand.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She says as she brings up her hand with the wooden spike.

"I think not darling." My dad says then shoves the wooden spike into her heart. She falls to the floor.

"Dad." I say with a shaky voice. His eye's soften as he goes to help me. He gets a couple of feet away from me before he gets tackled down my two vampires. Then more add. Two buff vampires grab each arm then start dragging me away from my dad. I scream and kick but it don't make a difference.

"DAD HELP ME!" I scream. Tears are falling down as the they drag me further and further away from him. I lock eye's with my dad and i know he's out for blood. He lets out a blood cry growl. The vampire holding my left arm gets knocked down quickly followed by the right one. I fall to the ground and look up to see Damon. He picks me up then runs. He jumps out a window and keeps running.

"My dad." I say looking back to where my house was. We're already on the other side of the river when we stop in a dark alley. He sets me down and leans me against the wall.

"He'll be fine. I'm going to pull this out so we can continue moving. Okay." I nod my head. He bends down a little and grips the glass on my left thigh. He pulls in out slowly. I bite my lip from screaming.

"We have to go." He says throwing the glass. Go? No I'm going home.

"I need to go home. To my dad." I say getting ready to walk back home. Damon gets in front of me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You can't go back. Not right now. Not until it's safe. Klaus new something was going to happen. We just didn't think this soon. He asked me to take you away when it happened. And I'm going to do what he asked so don't fight me on this." He says. I nod my head. I won't fight him on this because it's what my dad wants.