Chapter 15

"Woah you okay there" Wesley asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I answer. He nods his head then focuses on the road. This is all Bonnie and Caroline's fault. They did this. Caroline was angry at my dad for choosing Cami and me. She was angry dad didn't care if Elijah killed her. Dad said he wouldn't let anyone harm her but it changed when i came into the picture. So Caroline told Bonnie why i was hiding out at Damon's place. Caroline made Bonnie believe that the witch ancestors will reward her with great powers if she helped Caroline get rid of me. She wants dad to suffer. Caroline changed the story. Bonnie believes i stole the witches of New Orleans powers with greed. When really they want to sacrifice me.

So Caroline drugged me after i fell asleep. That was two weeks ago. She had Bonnie do some witchy spells on me so i will be weak when they gave me to a group of rogue vampires. Bonnie doesn't know when i was a baby a powerful witch put a cloaking spell on me so magic won't harm me. They thought i will be dead by now. Of course before they gave me to the rouge vampires they put up a bloody seen where i usually hunt. I remember Bonnie having me under some spell where i couldn't move as Caroline drawled blood from me. Just remembering each gash hurts. They handed me to the rogue vampires a city away and ordered them to kill me. Something must of stopped them from killing me in my sleep because i woke up. I wasn't suppose to wake up.

My dad should be in Mystic Falls with everybody else. Getting fooled by Caroline and Bonnie. Caroline made herself look like a bloody mess so it seems she was trying to help me fight off the rogues. That's just a distraction as Bonnie tries to put my dad, Elijah, and Rebekah in a deep sleep. Giving Devina more power of New Orleans. Their going to try and lock up the original vampires. My dad will be vulnerable believing i am dead. Everyone will. The only one who can stop Bonnie is me. But they need a full moon to do Bonnie's spell.

"Wesley what day is it" I ask turning in my seat.

"It's Thursday"

"And the date" I ask in a hurry.

"September seventeenth" He answers. It was the fourth my dad left. And i was kidnapped that night. It was a thumbnail moon. A full moon should be coming up in a few days. Caroline is going to trick them they found my body in the woods. A masking spell. Bonnie has a jar of my blood and will use that to make it seem like I'm actually there with my scent every where. My dad will have no choice but to believe it because I'm cloaked. They can't find me. Dad will have guilt about not protecting me and will not put up a fight. I have until Sunday night to get there. Or i might never see my family again. I have to find that rogue vampire first. He can warn Bonnie I'm still alive. Who knows what Bonnie and Caroline will do. I have to find him. In the spell book to find someone or something. You have a map and dust. And chant some words in your head as you search for it.

"Take the first exit you see. And find a store that sales white candles." I order Wesley. Do the spell. Find the rogue vampire. Kill him. Save my family. I need more allies. No one can know I'm alive. I have the upper hand. They won't expect me to barge in and stop their wicked plan. I'll take them by surprise. I just need that vampire dead. Who knows what Bonnie can cook up in her sleeve. Wesley pulls up in front of a small convenient store.

"Go buy a couple of white candles." I order.

"Your really bossy. You know that right." He says then jumps out of the car. I roll my eye's. Good thing it's still dark out. So not much people are around here. You can tell it's a small town by how far the buildings are from each other. I look up and i see Wesley carrying multiple bags. He throws them in through the window then hops in.

"What's all this." I pick up a bag of beef jerky.

"It's a long drive. I don't want to starve to death. Don't worry i got you a tea." He says being proud of himself. Like i could drink it.