Chapter 19

We have an hour left before the moon shows at it's peak. We did a locater spell on Caroline and she's in the woods. My mom is still at Damon's house so Caroline hasn't made the call. We're taking a small boat to get to the other side. It will be faster. I have my crossbow and arrows on my back as does Wesley. We're all sitting down in silence as Thomas and i paddle across. Cecilia looks scared and keeps digging her nails into Wesley's arm. He doesn't say anything but looks ahead.

"We have to get there fast. I'll take Wesley. You take Cecilia. Stay right behind me. Keep your eye's open i can already smell rogues." I say to Thomas. We pull up to the dock and i step on it first. Everyone follows after. I grab Wesley's arm. Cecilia jumps on Thomas's back.

"Do the cloaking spell Cec." She nods her head then starts whispering a chant with her eye's close. "Ready" I look at Thomas. He nods his head. I throw Wesley over my shoulder and run. I stay at a slow pace so Thomas is right on my heals. I follow a path i know so well. Thomas runs at my side with Cecilia still eye's closed. I run in the cave and it's dark. Thomas comes in shortly after me. I put Wesley down and he starts coughing. I grab Cecilia's bag and set it on the floor. I pull out a regular white candle and light it. Cecilia jumps off Thomas's back and rushes to me.

"It's about to start i can feel it" She says. I stand up while she pulls out her candles and starts lighting them.

"Wesley stay close to Cecilia. What ever you do. Don't let her spell get interrupted. Thomas stay at the entrance of the cave." I say and start walking out. I can smell my own blood. "Thomas send out a howl for help as soon as I'm out of view." I say.

"GO HOPE IT'S STARTING" Cecilia yells. I turn on my heels and run. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. That's how long it took for Thomas to howl. Five seconds. I can smell blood already. I jump on a tree and move onto the next one but start climbing higher. I can see a fire. I can see my dad screaming in pain and anger. I jump onto the next tree. I can see my mom on the floor not to far from a body that looks like mine covered in blood. Everyone is crying and looks broken. But it's dad's eyes that tare at me the most.

I push myself to go faster. That's when i see it. The rogues appear from the side lines. I can't hear what their saying all i hear is my heart beating in my chest and each breath i take. I see Bonnie step forward with her arms extended out wide chanting in witch language. Dad, Elijah, and Rebekah fall to the ground in pain. Rogues jump out holding down dad who looks like he lost the fight already. Don't give up. I say to myself. A rogue jumps for Cami, my hand goes back grabs the crossbow. I shove a bow in and shoot. As the rogue barley grabs Cami who's screaming and Dad who looks mortified it goes right through the rogues chest into his heart. I take one last jump and land on the floor sliding in front of Cami. I grab another bow and shove it in the crossbow but get tackled down by a rogue. I see Caroline charge for Cami. My legs wrap around the rogue and i twist his head pulling it right off his body. Blood falls onto my face but i ignore it.

I grab the crossbow i dropped and point it at Caroline. As i shoot pain ripples through my body. The arrow lands in Caroline's stomach. Just below the heart. She falls to the ground. I look at my dad who's staring right at me. I use my strength to grab another arrow and put it in the crossbow. A rogue tares at my back. I scream and turn around and point the arrow and shoot. It goes through the rogues head. I kick him off me and jump on my feet.

"Hope" Cami says with shocked eye's. I can see a rogue jump at her from behind. I kick Cami's leg making her fall. My hand goes behind me, i pull an arrow and bring it forward shoving it right in the rogues heart. I drop him then draw another arrow. I point it at Caroline who is trying to take out the arrow in her stomach. Hah good luck. Cecilia cast a spell on them. They will stay in a body until the full moon is over. I hear a scream and see a rogue biting on mom's shoulder. I point and shoot. It lands in the rogues throat. I draw another arrow and point it at Bonnie. As i shoot a rogue grabs me by the neck. I get pulled back. I grab his wrist and twist, he screams then falls to the ground. I turn around and see Damon there. I turn back around and see the arrow hit Bonnie in the leg. She continues her chant. I draw another arrow and run at her. Cecilia's spell is keeping Dad and the other's awake. I need to end this. He's in pain. I lift the crossbow but get tackled down. Another rogue.

I shove my hand in the rogues chest. I rip it out and kick him off me. I hear Cami scream again. I look up and a Rogue tearing at Cami's flesh. I use my speed to pull him of and snap his neck. When i look up i see Caroline standing up. She throws a thick tree branch towards Cami. I shoot the crossbow and jump in front of Cami. I see the arrow connect with Caroline's thigh. I scream as the tree branch goes in my stomach. I fall to the ground. I hear my mom howl and my dad yell. It's only in the stomach Hope. Pull it out Hope.

"Oh my god. What do i do" Cami says. Her hands hover over me. In a blink of an eye she's tackled down. I get on my knees and point the crossbow at the rogue on top of Cami. It's clawing at her face as she scream in pain. I shoot the arrow and the rogue falls down in pain. I draw another arrow. I only have a few left. I scream as i pull out the branch. I lift the crossbow and point it at Bonnie. I turn my head and see a rogue run at me. It doesn't reach me cause Damon rips out his heart. I take a deep breath and look back at Bonnie.

I shoot and it goes right in her chest. Not the heart but it'll kill a witch. She gasp then falls to the ground. I get kicked in the face making me roll on the floor. I look up and see Caroline. It's time to end this. She picks up my crossbow and points it at Cami. And shoots.

"NOOO" I scream and run in front of Cami. My hand shoots up and i catch the arrow in my hand. It slices the top of my palm. I flip it and charge at Caroline. I land on top of her and my hand goes up to shove it in her chest. But she twist my wrist making the arrow fall to the ground. As she goes to pick it up i grab another arrow. I jump on her and as i shove the arrow in her chest, she shoves the arrow i dropped in the right side of my stomach. I scream as i push the arrow deeper in her chest. Blood spits out of her mouth then her head falls limp. I get up slowly and see Elijah, Rebekah, and My dad join in the fight.

I hear a howl i know to well. I rush back to the cave. Ignoring the arrow that's stuck in my side. Thomas is in his wolf form. He's struggling to keep away rogues. I pull one off sending it to fly then hit a tree. The next one i push the arrow in it's head. I leave Thomas to the last rogue and run in the cave. I jump on a rogue and pull off it's head. Cecilia stands next to Wesley.

"Come on. Stay close." They both nod there heads eagerly. I scream in pain as a tree branch goes in my thigh. Wesley shoots the crossbow up and it lands in a rogues head. Thomas shifts back to normal. And rushes to me.

"I'm going to pull it out. Okay" I nod my head. And he rips it out. I scream in pain. I take a deep breath then stand up.

"Wait. Hope i have to get the arrow out." He grasps the arrow and i scream. Cecilia slaps his hand away.

"It's no use. Just take them to Damon's house. I'll meet you there." I say then run back to my family. I see my mom on the floor crying next to a body.

"Mom" I say and she looks up.