Chapter 53

"¥ Gïvę £ÿ pœw€r ¥€ thëë!" Cecilia screams and I smirk. Cecilia is masking her power onto me. As the floor shakes boards begin to break and the arms on me lose their grip. Cecilia continues her chant as I jump to my feet and the girl with the red hoodie flys towards me. I quickly grab the black dagger from her hand and shove it through her chin then pull it out. I kick her in the stomach and she drops to the floor.

"SOMEBODY SHUT HER UP! and will somebody bring me her." Devina yells annoyed as if she still has the upper hand. I duck below a red hooded arm then Rebekah jumps in front of me crashing hard on one of the red hooded men. As I make my way to Devina who stands a couple of feet from me Cecilia chants stop and I feel my energy being pulled from me. Now all I feel is pain but I stand my ground as Devina try's to pick at my head. Devina turns to run as she realizes I'm not stoping I use the strength I have to jump at her. I land on her back and shove the dagger in the back of her neck and she screams. I flip her over and grab the blood red dagger.

"This is for my father." I say and shove both daggers in her chest.

"This is for hurting my family." I say pulling the daggers out and shoving them in her stomach. Her eyes stay glued to mine as I bring the daggers up once again. And she knows she will get my fathers fate. I watch as blood tears escape from her eyes.

"And this is for killing me!" I shout as I bring the daggers down on her chest once again. As her body jerks up my body falls down on hers and I scream. Not because I'm finally happy she's dead. I don't scream for my dead father and the pain I have for him. I scream because an arrow went through my back and now sticks out of my chest. The room goes quiet.

"We shall continue the ceremony." A male voice says. As I hear his footsteps approach me, I feel that hum I love so much. But this hum is something different. It feels complete. It seems to be fixing every cell that was ripped apart. It's heeling the cuts and bruises I obtained over the days. It's clearing my mind and making me feel at one. As I feel the man touch my back a growl escapes my lips and I couldn't be happier. With the speed I craved since the day I was brought back I use it to jump up and bite down on the mans neck. His neck breaks under my touch as I let the hot electric liquid slide down my throat. When I hear a gasp I drop the mans body and stare at the last remaining red hooded male. I grip the arrow and pull it out with ease. It felt like a bee sting then I felt it heal faster than anything that has ever healed on me.

"Now release my friends and family. And I will spear you." I say looking over at the two rows of witches. They're eyes show fear as they back up. I pull out the daggers from Devina's chest then shove the blood red dagger in my boot. I walk to the last red hooded man and grab him by the throat.

"Kill them all. Then help Rebekah and Elijah. I have something to take care of." I order then rush out of the church. As I run with the red hooded man over my shoulder I can hear screams in the distant. Once I'm at the Cemetery I drop the man.

"Alright, I'll think about sparing you if you tell me where the rest of my family is." I say leaning down to get eye level with him. He shakes his head.

"You'll just kill me like the others." He says with a shaken voice.

"Your right I will but a old man like yourself must have a family. It won't take long to track them down then feed them to the wolves." I say with a smile and his eyes go wide. His heart rate picks up and I don't miss the small drop of sweat fall down the side of his face.

"I don't have a family." He says raising his chin. I growl then step on his ankle snapping it. He screams in pain.

"I don't like to be lied to. Now if you don't tell me where they are. I will take out all my rage on your family and make you watch. Do you want that? Do you want to watch me rip the spine out of you son then shove it in you baby girls stomach." I say shaking my head. He cries out more and I know I hit a week spot.

"Alright alright I'll tell you. Just please after you kill me leave them out of this." He says and I smile.

"You got yourself a deal. I might just make your death fast. Now tell me." I say putting on my serious face.

"We put them in a storage bin and dropped them in the lake." He says then flinches. Did he just say storage bin and lake in the same sentence.

"A storage bin what storage bin." I say pulling him up by the robe.

"In like a storage bin y-ou know l-ike to storage stuff in." He says while trembling.

"Who's all in there?" I question and give him a little shake.

"I don't know your family." He says with a shaking voice. I roll my eyes.

"No shit my family. I need names." I demand.

"Hayley, Camille, um um Marcel. A Salvatore brother and his girlfriend, this other vampire I don't know his name. That's all I think." He says not taking a breath.

"What about Freya?" I question.

"The witch, she's at the church." He says then I throw him over my shoulder. This man better prey he's right.