Chapter 49

"You mind telling us how you knew where we were?" I ask Wesley from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, I would like to know since I put a blocking spell on us." Cecilia says taking a glance back at him.

"Well I happen to see the two of you escapes as I was on my way to help Hope escape myself. From there I just followed you but right before you shot that witch I thought I would cut a couple of the nearest cops tires to buy you some time." Wesley says pleased with himself. I roll my eyes but Wesley could tell that I knew it was a good idea.

"Where to next chickas!" Wesley says.

"To the cave outside of Mystic Falls to make shelter then come up with the most epic plan to get rid of those wicked witches of the west for good." Cecilia says and you don't miss the hatred in her words.

"First we take out Carrie since she is the closet. Then we go for Walter who is with Gabby. Last but not least Devina  and her new followers." I say looking forward as we come to the very hidden road we came on when I was on the was the way to save my family.

"About 20 to 30 witches that we have to eliminate to make sure that Hope or her family doesn't die for all eternity." Cecilia adds on.

"And how are we suppose to take one all those witches with just one witch, one vampire, and one human. It's not exactly an ideal team." Wesley says shaking his head.

"He's right Hope. I'm powerful but not that powerful to take on more than two witches at a time." Cecilia says gripping the steering wheel harder. They're both right. We need more recruits. We have to choices and both come with great consequences.

"Option A we call up my family, tell them what we know and get them to help us out. Bad thing about that is we'll suffer the raft of my dad. Option B we have Wesley makes new vampires compels them to do our dirty work and fight with us. Bad thing about that is we'll have to destroy them when we're done." I say and my eyes flicker back and forth between them.

"I choose option A, I can't take innocent lives like that. I'm close to Thomas's pack and if I do this they will feel like I betrayed the morals they taught me." Wesley says not taking his eyes off me. He's right the pack will hate him for becoming the vampire they all hate so much. He's lucky that the pack even accepts him.

"I choose option B It's to late to turn back now. Klaus is already mad might as continue with our plan. Yes the pack has morals but do you think they ignore the fact that you slip away at night to feed. Its only a couple of humans to spare." Cecilia says eyeing Wesley. He glares at her but knows what she says is true. Even if I choose to option B like Cecilia Wesley won't do it, you can see his pride in his eyes. We all jump when the passenger door is ripped off the car and strong hands are grabbing me.

"I choose option A like dear Wesley who still has a brain in his head." My dad says angrily. My eyes look to the right where Elijah has Wesley by the collar of his shirt. I glare at my dad as I try to push his hands off me.

"Alright you have me, you can let go it's not like I can out run you." I say and his hard stare and hands drop. I look behind me and to my surprise Lucien is standing next to Cecilia.

"What are you thinking Hope? Leaving home unprotected and to do what exactly?" He questions crossing his arms.

"To kill Devina." I say not breaking my glare.

"Devina is here?" Mom says coming out of the woods followed by Thomas.

"Yes she's here and made a few new followers." I say looking at her.

"Also Gabby and Walter the other two witches that scarified Hope that night." Cecilia says coming to stand next to me. And that's when I realized it's my family Devina wants to kill and here they are. I'm practically handing them to her.

"How did you find us?" I question.

"Wesley here is very easy to track." Elijah says fixing his suit.

"I think it's time we take Hope home." Mom says going to grab my arm and with my luck I move it just in time.

"I'm not going anywhere until I kill Gabby, Walter and Devina." I say and my dad laughs.

"Hope as much as I would love that your still human." He says then puts back his serious face on. Mom and Elijah look worried.

"Actually if Hope kills them she gains there powers they took from her and possible become a hybrid again." Cecilia says stepping forward.

"It's not possible, she has pure blood." Mom says shaking her head.

"Enough of this false Hope. We should be getting home." Elijah says.

"I have proof." Cecilia smirks holding up Geenie's journal. In a blink of an eye Rebekah has the journal and is standing next to dad. They take a couple of moments then disbelief covers their face.

"It's true." Is all Rebekah says.

"Even if it is true I wouldn't risk Hopes life like that just to become a witch or hybrid again." Mom says still shaking her head.

"If I don't do this, I will die of old age and you guys will live forever. I would become a fade memory. Like I never existed and bringing me back would be a waste. This is my life and if I want to risk it to become immortal again then I will." I say and they all exchange looks.

"I will not live without you Hope. You are the reason I live. It is my job to protect and care for you as your father. Those witches are good as dead." My dad says and this time I'm finally happy he agrees with me on something. I quickly hug him and hold onto him like my life depends on it and it does.

"Alrighty then lets go catch some bloody witches." Lucien says with a wide smile and I don't miss Elijah's as well.