Chapter 25

I lost track of how many days I've been gone. I learned the elderly witches name is Sahara, blondy's name is Beth and shorty's name is Gabriella. They call me Demon or Saten's child. They only fed me three times. Just so i can have strength for the next time they torture me. I only had two baths. The last time i woke up is when they fed me and let me bathe. As bathe it was cold water with a bar of soap. I was chained to the tub and was left there for hours. For clothes It's the same ones i got kidnapped in.

I wake up to a needle in my body. My body burns and automatically weakens. I cough up blood and bleed from my ears. My tears turned into blood and my senses are low. I feel like a human. Pathetic and weak. They take turns on torturing me. It's like a game to them. I beg them to just kill me but they said that will just be to easy and i deserve to suffer. I gave up on anyone coming to save me. The witches make it clear It's been long enough and i was forgotten. I know i wasn't forgotten. I just give up. I'm a coward and scared. If one of them even lift a hand i flinch. I don't talk anymore cause that gets more wolf's bane in my system. They broke me and their proud of it. Almost every sound i hear leads to a slice, a stab, a whip, or a slab. How could people be so cruel i ask myself. But i don't try to answer that question.

I scream every night. They managed to make me afraid of the dark. It reminds me when the lights go out, i wake up to more pain. I scream just to scream. I cry for the unbearable pain. I cry because that's when i know i can sleep to get rid of the pain. I cry to stay awake. I'm scared to sleep. But all i want to do is sleep. I'm scared to close my eye's and see darkness. I'm scared to have my eye's open to stare at the boarded up window. I'm scared that I'm surrounded by darkness.

Sahara likes when i tear blood. She mocks me. She likes cutting my arms and watching them bleed. She likes shoving an arrow in my thigh only to pull it out slowly.

Beth likes tricking me. She likes to fool me she's going to give me blood but doesn't. And i fall for it every time. Beth likes dropping me on the ground and kicking me. She throws me around like a rag doll.

And Gabriella likes stabbing me with her dagger. She likes shoving the dagger in my stomach countless times. She likes leaving me bloody. She likes i scream the most when her dagger connects with my skin.

They all laugh when i scream. They all laugh when i bleed.
They all laugh when i flinch.
They all laugh when i cry. They got angry when i stopped begging. I no longer beg them to stop or to kill me. I just stay quiet besides when i cry or scream. When i scream it's low. I barely have a voice anymore. I'm afraid to use it.

Today i woke up to the same pain. My body shakes and i vomit blood. I'm scared their killing the wolf within me. Beth and Gabriella are on my right side and Sahara is on my left with the knife she loves so much. I'm scared to close my eye's. I'm scared to blink.

"I put something special on the knife. Just for you." She says then slices my arm like she always does. I can only gasp as the knife cuts through my skin. Wolf's bane on the knife. I start coughing as blood piles in my throat. I turn my head to stare at the boarded up window. My vision is not so great anymore. I can't see every line in the wood like i use to. I scream in agony as the knife digs in my thigh.

I hear a loud crashing type noise then a screech. I lose my breath when the knife gets pulled out of my leg. I spit out the blood in my mouth. I just stare at the window as i hear growling or roaring. I hear screams and people yelling. I hear the sound of stuff being thrown and crashing. I flinch when i feel a hand touch my arm. I don't move. I just stare at the window that i will somehow escape through one day. I flinch as warm hands cup my face and move my head to look forward. I see my mom. Crying. I only blink. She's saying something but i can't seem to hear. Is this real? Is my mom really here? Am I dreaming? The witches must of put me under some type of spell. My ears are full of blood. Or their still bleeding.

She starts untying my arms as someone unties my legs. I scream as the chains get pulled away from my body. I flinch as someone moves my head to the right. It's dad. He's saying something but i still can't hear. I move my head forward. I flinch as he slowly lifts me up in his arms. My head goes to the left and i see mom crying. I see Elijah staring at me with sad eyes. I see Rebekah covering her mouth crying. Marcel has tears falling as well. I see Damon with tears and red eye's. I see dad's friend Augustus with sad eye's. I cough up more blood and let my head fall back. My head is to heavy for me to keep up so i start choking on my blood. Dad turns my head so i can cough.

I can hear mom crying. I can hear Damon swearing. I can hear dad trying to get me to talk. Mom walks close to dad as they exit the room i never left. It's a long hallway with doors on each side.

"Oh my god Klaus. They positioned her with wolfs bane." Mom says. I just stare at the door that will lead to my freedom. Dad doesn't answer. Everyone gets quiet as we walk to the door. Marcel and Elijah are in front of us in seconds opening the door. My eye's widen when i see it's dark outside. I scream and start kicking. I can feel my bloody tears falling. Dad stops at the door.

"Hope. It's okay. I have you." He says trying to calm me down. But it's not okay. It will never be okay. My mom is next to us in seconds. I shake my head. I try to speak but cough up blood. He rushes and i continue to scream. Elijah opens dad's Range Rover back seat door. Dad jumps in with me still in his arms. Mom gets in on the other side. Elijah jumps in the drivers seat and starts driving.

"What's happening to her." Mom yells. "Hope. Baby everything is fine. Your safe now." She says wiping my mouth. I flinch as dad moves my hair out of my face.

"Klaus." Mom says looking at him with scared eye's.

"I know" Is all he says before he looks down at me. I've been waiting for these eye's to save me. But now i don't care.