Chapter 59

"I did what you wanted me to do. I ended it with Thomas before it could even begin." I say as I watch my father's mouth open then close.

"You want to know why because you are right. Your always right even if I don't want you to be. I have an eternity ahead of me and Thomas does not. Maybe there isn't a place for love in my life and I accept that now. Whenever it comes to love, friends, life and death. I will always choose family because I am a Mikaelson.

I won't break anymore of rules because they are set for a reason but all i ask is for space when I need it." I say keeping my head held high and my father does the complete opposite of what I thought he was going to do. He smiles with pride in his eyes.

"Littlest wolf you sound like a true Mikaelson. And there is a small space for love if I think the guy is suitable for you but I can't make any promises." He says then opens up his arms and I gladly rush into them.

"Then I think it's time for a new chapter in our lives Niklaus. One that does not involve death and torture." Elijah says walking up to us followed by mom.

"I say we leave New Orleans and find a new home for awhile." Mom says holding onto Elijahs arm with a smile.

"But this is our Home." I say looking at each of them.

"My dearest neice you still have much to learn. Home is were your family is." Rebekah says appearing out of nowhere.

"Then it's settled we leave New Orleans and find a new home where Hope can be safe and happy." Dad says with joy in his voice. Then that's that. My father the great hybrid Mikealson, one of the original vampires who is most feared is letting his home go all to make me happy. This place is his kingdom and now he wants to live outside it's walls. I don't know what will happen in our future but I know my family will overcome any obstacle that is thrown at us. For we are Mikaelsons and when the time is right I will make sure my father has his kingdom back but it's time to get away from these walls and experience something new. After all im only 20.

"Where we all will be happy. Always and Forever."

THE END..........