Chapter 24

I wake up with a killer headache and a slightly burning body. That's not even the worst part. I'm chained up to a wall. My arms are above my head tied tightly together, so are my legs. It's dark besides the couple of candles that are on a table not to far from me. I shake my hands trying to free them but they burn. I hate wolf's bane. The wooden door across the room opens. In walks blondy and i don't miss the object in her hand. As she walks closer i can see It's a needle. With the same clear green liquid in it. I start shaking the chains ignoring the burning sensation that spreads up my arms.

"Please stop." I cry as she stops in front of me. She responds by shoving the needle in my arm. I scream as i feel the liquid enter my blood stream. My body shakes then i throw up. Not just any vomit. It's blood. She sets the needle on the table then walks to the door.

"I'm going to kill you." I say. She looks back and smirks then opens the door.

"I don't believe so. I'm the one who is going to kill you." She says then steps out. I scream and shake but it does no good. I'm hungry and dizzy. My body is burning and blood keeps coughing up. The first day i go back home. Witches get me. These are different witches. Not the one's from the courtier. How do i know. I don't. I can just sense it. They don't give off the kind of vibe Devina does. And if it was Devina's coven shouldn't it be her who would of came and got me. The door opens and in walks an elderly blonde hair women. She is about my height with brown eye's. She looks like she's going to an interview. Followed after her is the two bitches that brought me in.

"Take her down. And bring her to the table." The elderly women says. The girls walk to me and smirk. Shorty unties my legs. While blondy unties my hands. I fall to the ground. I'm to tired and have a lot of wolf's bane in my system to even stand. Blondy grabs my legs and starts dragging me. It doesn't take long for them to get me in a room with a big table in the middle. Blondy picks me up and drops me on the table. I gasp as it takes the air out of me. She laughs then grabs my arms and starts tying them. Same goes for my legs. I look to my right and see shorty leaning on a wall. The wall is old, the wallpaper is taring off with mold stains. I look to my left and see the elderly women standing by a table. There's a window but it's boarded up. The elderly women picks up a knife. It looks like a kitchen knife. She walks up to me and smiles. It fades away when she looks in my eye's.

"This is for Bonnie. Demon" She says then slices my arm. I scream in agony. She drags the knife across my thigh. I scream as i feel the knife cut through my skin. My wounds are not healing. She walks to my right side and cuts my arm from the elbow to the wrist. She grabs my face.

"Such a pretty face." She says then cuts my cheek slowly. She leans close to my ear. "The best part is you can die today. And we can do it all again tomorrow." She says. I scream as she dives the knife into my stomach. She pulls it out then walks away. I hear them all walk away. The light gets turned off then a door gets slammed shut. I scream for the pain. I scream for help. I scream for my dad. For Damon. For my mom. For someone. I scream because all i see is darkness. I scream because they will come back to torture me. I continue screaming until the blood in my throat don't let me anymore. My head falls to the left and i stare at the boarded up window. I imagine my dad climbing through it to save me.

"Dad help me." I whisper. No reply. I cry for him to save me. I cry for mom to save me. I cry for Elijah, Marcel, Rebekah, Damon to save me. I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to a needle being shoved in my thigh. Guess what it is. You guessed it my new best friend wolf's bane. Blondy pulls out the needle then puts it in her back pocket.

"Who wants to have fun?" Shorty questions. I look to my left and see her with a dagger in her hand. It's about as long as my hand and silver. She doesn't hesitate to shove it in the left side of my stomach. I scream as i feel it cut something on the inside. My wounds from the other time have barely healed. Now i will have new one's.

"What's this?" She asks touching my charm bracelet. I shake my hand trying to get it away from her. But it makes no difference. She slips it off my wrist then puts it on her right hand. "Thanks. I didn't expect for you to get me a gift." She says and blondy laughs. I gasp for air as she pulls out the dagger. She brings the dagger up with both hands then shoves it in my stomach. I scream. She pulls it out then shoves it back in. She continues to do this until i can't scream anymore. Blood spills out of my mouth. And I'm just hoping i choke on my own blood and die. She moves onto slicing my legs before she decides to put the dagger in her sweater pocket.

"Have fun. And don't go anywhere until we come back." Blondy says. The lights turn off and the door slams. Again I'm left in darkness. I scream again. I pray for my dad to come busting down that door. I scream again for the multiple open wounds i have. I sob. My tears turned into blood. All i smell is my own blood and it makes me crave human blood. I feel starved. I'm scared to go to sleep to wake up to those bitches. Again i stare at the boarded up window. Please dad come get me. Dad save me.