Chapter 20

She looks up and that's when i see it's Jackson laying on the floor and he's not moving. I take one step forward before a rogue jumps in front of me. My hands go up but his hand is already in my chest. I scream in agony as his grips my heart. His other hand grabs the arrow, he tries to pull it out. I hear my mom scream. My dad yells. Right when i think my life is going to end. The rogues head gets twisted all the way around then pulled off. His hands loosens as his body falls to the ground. I see Damon. I'm about to fall to the floor when Damon catches me.

"Your alive" He says. I can see the tears in his eye's. I smile.

"HOPE" My mom yells. I hear footsteps then she's above of me. Followed by all the faces i love. Most importantly dad's.

"Klaus her wounds are not healing. What do i do?" My mom cries. I scream as someone tries to pull out the arrow. I let my eye's drift close. I just need rest. I want to say but my mouth is to dry. My mom shakes my head.
"No Hope. You need to stay awake. HOPE STAY AWAKE." She cries out. I feel something being pushed in front of my mouth. Warm liquid seeps down my throat as i let darkness take over.

I jump awake screaming. I look around and I'm back in Damon's house. In my room. The door breaks open and in runs my dad right next to him is my mom. I jump out of the bed and into my dad's arm's. My dad squeezes me tight. He pulls away then kisses my forehead. My mom grabs me and cries into my hair. I feel tears fall down my cheeks. My mom pulls away leaving her hands on my cheeks wiping my tears. Dad kisses my head.

"I love you guys so much" I say then barry my head in my dad's chest.

"I love you too baby wolf" He says. And that just makes me break into sobs.

"It's my turn" Rebekah says then pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "Don't you ever do that again Hope Nika Mikaelson. Jumping in shooting arrows around" She says and i laugh. She pulls away then Elijah pulls me into a hug. His is more gentle but with as much love. He kisses me on my forehead. When he pulls away Marcel pulls me in a hug and twirls me around. He sets me down and kisses my forehead.

"I'm proud of you Munchkin. You stayed strong." He says with a smile. I turn to look at my dad and smile when i see Cami.

"Thank you Hope. You saved my life repeatedly." She says then hugs me. I look at my dad who smiles at me in pride.

"It was all part of my plan. I knew i had to keep you safe." I say as we pull away.

"I know. Your friend Wesley told us all about your plan." Cami says with a smile. I look at dad.

"You can't kill him. He's my friend." I say firmly. Dad smirks.

"Very well. I won't kill him Hope. Only because he helped with your brilliant plan." He says. I look at mom. Then i remember. Jackson on the floor.

"Jackson" I say softly.

"He's fine. He just needs time to heal" Rebekah answers. I nod my head.

"Look at this big family reunion. Bring it in Mikaelsons." I say then squish Dad and Cami together as i hug them. I look back at Elijah and the others who don't move.
"I almost died. My heart almost got ripped out. Now get in my family hug." I growl out.

"You heard the lady. Group hug." Rebekah says. Mom, Elijah, and Marcel join in.

"You guys are what I'm fighting for. You know that right." I whisper.

"You are too Hope. You are too." Mom says. Everyone pulls away. I hear a burp that sounds to familiar. I rush downstairs and jump onto Thomas tackling him down on the living room floor.

"Your alive" He says exaggerating.

"Shut up" I say and jump up only to be tackled down by Cecilia.

"You almost scared me to death Nika." She yells. We laugh then jump up. Wesley walks in shortly. I run and hug him. He laughs then hugs me back.

"You stayed alive" I say.

"Well you did order me to." He says with a smirk. I roll me eye's. That's when i see Damon by the bar. With vampire speed I'm crushing him in a hug.

"You saved my life Damon." I say. We pull away and he smiles. My dad walks downstairs with the others before Damon answers.

"Yes Damon. I am internally  grateful you saved my daughters life." Dad says walking up to us. "That's why I'm offerings you to come with us back to New Orleans. I can trust you'll take care of her while myself and the other's are busy." Dad says pouring himself a drink. Damon looks at me and I'm hoping he sees the pleading in my eye's. He looks back at my dad.

"Looks like your going to be seeing me more often." Damon says. I let out the breath i didn't even realize i was holding. Dad smiles then lifts his cup to Damon.

"Splendid. To the death of the wicked witch." Dad says then clings his cup with Damon's. They take a sip of their drinks and i don't miss the smile Damon gives me. I love that smile.

It's almost midnight and i went out for a quick hunt. I went to the cave after with my sketch book to draw it. I want to remember this place forever. The weird thing is someone tore out the picture i drew of Damon. I know it wasn't my dad he would of never asked Damon to come back home with us. I look back down at my drawing and draw in every detail i see on the wall of the Cave.

"I knew I'll find you here" Damon says. With perfect vision i can see him by the cave entrance easily.

"So your looking for me." I say with a smile. He walks closer then sits down next to me. I stare at him. His jaw, his nose, his deep blue eye's that reflect from the water. I sigh and he looks at me with a smile.

"I can't lose you Hope." He says softly. I smile.

"You won't. I promise." I say staring at his lips. I just want him to kiss me already. Why won't he kiss me. I let out a breath then look away. He puts his hand under my chin and moves my head to look at him. He leans in and our lips connect. My stomach flips as our lips move in sync. His lips are soft and so gentle. He pulls away and when i open my eye's he's gone. I smile then touch my lips. I'm falling for Damon Salvatore.