Chapter 52

"They took Stephan and Elena when they took Hayley." He says making my heart ache more. So it's not just about the Originals it's also about the Vampires in Mystic Falls.

"You shouldn't be here Hope." He says looking back at the church. I'm surprised they haven't noticed one of their guard is gone.

"I have every right to be here just like y-" I'm cut off my screams. Groans of pain followed by laughter.

"We need to go NOW!" I say and run towards the building. Wesley runs ahead and stops in front of the door. Stupid human speed. I look back and see Damon go with Cecilia and Thomas. My heart races as Wesley pushes in the front doors making the wooden doors fly off their hinges. Eyes fly to me and my eyes land on a horrid seen. My dad tied up against the the back wall with his was hung low. Chains on each arm hold him up while several witches surround him wearing red hooded robes. The two front rows are filled with men and women. No doubt the other witches Geenie told us about. I'm frozen in my spot. My fear seems to overcome me as a couple of the witches laugh. I feel a small tug in my head but I fight it with a shaky mind.

"Nice for you to join us." Devina says emerging from one of the back doors. Without hesitation my crossbow goes and shoot. I take a couple of steps forward as a random white haired man jumps in front of her taking her death onto him.

"No it's my pleasure." I say sarcastically as I walk forward with Wesley right next to me. Devina has a short chuckle before her face turns dark. As I stop at the third row all the witches on the first two rows stand up. Then I see them, Elijah and Rebekah chained below dad shaking with pain. My eyes lock with Elijah who shows anger and fear.

"Ready." I whisper below my breath then bring the crossbow up. I shoot at one of the red hooded witches and a scream can be heard. As a hum goes through my body the crossbow flies out of my hands then Wesley flies to the right and hits the wall. But he stays up there trying to move.

"Just give up young girl. I killed you once I'll kill you again." Devina says stepping in front of dad.

"Second time is a charm." I say and run towards her. An arm shoots up but I'm already ducking it and my elbow goes up connecting the young male in the face. The tug is strong in my head but the will to save my family is stronger. Just as someone grabs me from behind me I see Thomas and Damon run out and blood already stains there face. I bring my head back and connect it with the person behind me. She yelps in pain and her hands drops. Screams and growls can be heard but I don't follow the noise as my eyes lock on Devina and her red hooded companions. I snatch the black dagger from my boot, duck under arms that try to grab me then shove the dagger in one of the red hooded members back. He screams as I shove the dagger in his back until he drops. My body shakes from that great hum. Walter. As I watch Devina's eyes go wide I smirk then jump on another red hooded witch. They fall right next to Rebekah who's eyes flutter open. I pull the witches head back bring then bring the dagger from one ear to the other. The girl chokes then falls down.

"Nika behind you!" Rebekah shouts and as I turn around two male hooded witches grab me. I try to kick but a teenage human girl with witches trying to get in hear against two grown males is not much of a fighting chance. Another red hooded female takes the black dagger from my hands then stands next to Devina.

"Take a good look I'm going to be killing you with that." I say with a cocky smile. Devina smirks then pulls out a blood red dagger. And I know that is the weapon she will use against my dad.

"DAD WAKE UP." I say and with my surprise his head slowly goes up. His eyes are yellow with fangs out as he growls. But then the unexpected happened. Devina leaps forward and shoves the dagger in his stomach. My scream seems to echo through the room. Then it's followed by Rebekah cries. My dad groans in pain then chokes up blood. Devina pulls the dagger out with a smile.

"I made this special for you Klaus. With your own daughters powers I will end you and the Mikaelsson name forever. I win again." She says and shoves it in his chest creating another wound in him and in my heart.

"I WILL KILL YOU! Da-dad please please." I cry out as he looks at me and tries to hold in his pain. But it's written all over his face. In this exact moment he knows we have lost. He knows this will be the end of him.

"I love you baby wolf." He says softly then Devina drives the dagger into his heart. I feel my body go weak as I watch my dad's pale skin slowly turn grey. My knees buckle and I fall to the ground. The male witches keep their grip and pull me back up. I cry out followed by Rebekah's are we stare at my grey unmoving, lifeless, father. It's all my fault. If I just would of stayed home. If I just accepted my new fate. If I just appreciated the life I had with him.

"It's better with the world without him. You and you bring me Rebekah." Devina orders but my eyes stay on my dad. I finally tear my eyes away and look behind me. A goth female witch holds Cecilia by the hair. Thomas is on the ground next to her gripping his head. Then there's Damon and Wesley who is on their knees with a bloody noses. My eyes flicker to Cecilia who is also crying. Her black eyeline is smudges and makes black tear marks on her cheeks. When I bring my eyes forward two witches are brining Rebekah to her feet. Then our eyes lock and she shows anger, fear, sadness, loss.

"Hope don't give up now! Your stronger than this! YOUR A MIKAELASON FOR FUCKS SAKE! You all are!" Cecilia screams from behind me.

"¥ Gïvę £ÿ pœw€r ¥€ thëë, ¥ Gïvę £ÿ pœw€r ¥€ thëë,
¥ Gïvę £ÿ pœw€r ¥€ thëë." Cecilia repeats. I give my power to thee. The building shakes as I feel a hum travel through my toes to my head. Eyes go wide.