Chapter 51

"He loves you." Cecilia says as I bring my crossbow and arrows to her. I roll my eyes and walk back to the car.

"I said he loves you." She repeats. I grab her duffle bag and walk back to her.

"Did you hear me." She says as I drop the bag.

"Yeah, Do the spell." I demand crossing my arms. She huffs then digs through the bag and pulls out white and black candles with her spell book.

"He loves you." She says once again looking up from her book.

"I heard you all three times Okay. I don't know what you want me to do about it and I don't see how it's your problem." I shout taking a seat on the far end of the table. Thomas went to go get a new car while Wesley to dig some digging on Devina's  location he's meeting us at the cemetery in Mystic Falls.

"Don't talk to me like I'm some stranger Hope. I'm just saying I knew for awhile and it's real." She says not looking up from her book.

"You don't think I know it's real. I just can't think about that right now." I say and pull my hair back in a high pony tail.

"Think about what?" Thomas questions walking through the door.

"All the bad things that can happen if we don't get this right." I say looking up  at him. And I see it now. The spark in his eyes that makes me look away.

"Well lets not think about them. My plan will keep you two safe." He says with confidence. His plan to help me kill Devina without a touch on me. Yes I will follow with this plan but once I'm there I will risk my life to end her for good and I think he knows that. The plan he swears is bullet proof but that's all hope. After we meet up with Wesley Thomas and I go through the back of the old church she is staying at. And Wesley takes Cecilia up in the rafters where she can stay hidden and safe at the same time. I would go with her but then again I'm the one who has to kill Devina.

"It's done let go." Cecilia says. I can tell she's scared about going to war again but this time she has more anger. I quickly put the arrows into their holder then throw the crossbow. All I can think about is why my family hasn't come back to me. For Thomas to help me out he made me wait another day for them. So we'll make it to the cemetery at nightfall.

"Shit I can't see a thing." I say holding onto Thomas hand as he leads Cecilia and I through the foggy cemetery.

"There he is." Thomas says and picks up pace. Wesley is leaning against an angel gravestone leaning over groaning.

"Oh my god! Wesley what's wrong?" I question running to him. He looks up and blood stains his nose. His blonde hair is messy and his eyes show pain.

"I got out just in time." He says breathing hard.

"Got out from where?" Thomas urges.

"I followed Elijah to an old shop and when we went in it was a trap. Walter and Gabby have already started there chant and we dropped. Klaus was already in there." He says standing up straight shaking his head.

"They have been waiting for the Originals to come for quite some time. They had this blood red liquid ready to inject them with. I think they let me go on purpose but I drank the stuff Cecilia gave me and they couldn't follow me." He says showing sympathy in his eyes.

"Are you telling me Walter and Devina captured my dad and Elijah?" I say gripping my hair.

"Yeah and their all meeting up at the church to hand them over to a couple of your dad's enemies." He says and I lose my balance and fall to the ground. My heart beats against my rib cage like a man beating on the drums.

"We, we need to go now." I say trying to get up but Thomas is already helping me.

"I know we have a plan but now there's no time." I say and Cecilia nods then quickly pulls out a small wooden box. She open it and it's reveals six glass tubes.

"I made these after that witch Bonnie and her friend Caroline tried to kill you. It will stop the witches from causing damage in your body. Meaning that can't curse you. The harder they try they will break through but let's not give them a chance." She says passing us each a tube.

"These three will be for us and once we're in we get these to Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah." Cecilia says looking down at the last three. I pop the small lid off and drink the sour liquid. I cough then grab one tube and put it in my jacket pocket.

"I'll get this to my dad." I say with my chin high trying to hide my fear.

"I'll get this to Elijah and you get that one to Rebekah." Thomas says to Wesley who grabs a tube.

"And I'll help Hopes mom and anyone else who is there." She says then pulls out a long silver gun.

"It's meant to kill vampires." She says with a guilty smile to Wesley.

"Here." She says pulling out another gun handing it to Thomas.

"Alright where going in hot. We have a couple of blocks. You two go through the back. Wesley and I are going through the front." I say and start my walk. Why does everything have to end it War. My friend our risking there lives for me and I feel it's always that way.

We walked in silence the two block then we stopped as the brown church came into view. I can see a small figure standing in front of the church then suddenly it disappears. Then in a blink of an eye Damon is in front of me holding a lifeless male witch.

"What are you doing here?" He questions looking between all of us.

"I should ask the same." I say as he drops the body. Damon the first person I have ever kissed. The one who protected me, watched over me. The one who I loved. But that was before I was taken and his friends tried to kill me. I care for him but do I still love him.