Chapter 55

I'm a witch Hybrid, I'm immortal but I feel like I'm slowly dyeing. I arrived home a few hours ago but it doesn't feel like home without him. Now it's just a kingdom without a king. My king. I heard Elijah and the others arrive shortly after we did but I couldn't face them. I'm yet again in my room blocking everyone out. I can hear Rebekah's cries the most as Elijah tries to comfort her. Every now and then Cami chucks a class cup at the wall screaming. Mom and Marcel quietly cry. And my Dad lays in a coffin in his room waiting quietly for us to Barrie him. I just need to see him one more time. So I quietly open my door and rush to my dad's room. The door knob is cold as I twist it open. Then a cold breeze hits my body as I walk in and shut the door. My dad's black coffin stands feet away from me. I slowly walk to it and set my hands on the Mikaelsson crescent. With shaky hands I open the coffin revealing my grey, colorless, cold, dead father. I choke on a sob as I stare at him.

"Hope." My mom says but I imagine a box over the room and block her from coming in. She twist and shakes the door but it don't budge.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry dad. This is my fault." I say gripping his cold hand.

"I should of just listened to you. I should of stayed home that night. I should of never left. I should of LISTENED." I cry out. The lights start to flicker followed by the house shaking.

"Hope let me in! Please let me in!" Mom shouts banging on the door. I soon hear Elijah approach the door as well.

"No THIS IS MY FAULT. I should have listened. I never listen. WHY COULDN'T I JUST HAVE LISTENED!" I scream falling to the ground gripping my hair.

"Don't do this Hope. Don't blame yourself. Klaus would not want you to think such a thing." Elijah says softly. Even through the house shaking I can still hear him.

"There's no other way to think." I say and stand up. I grip onto my fathers hands and cry.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! Please come back to me. I need y-you. p-leas-e d-ont leave m-e." I say crying into his chest. I reach my hand on the side of his coffin and grip the red blood dagger. It's going to be barried with him where no one can get it. I slice my hand and let the blood fall onto his lips.

"Don't leave me. Come back to me. Don't leave me. You promised you'll never leave me!" I yell removing my hand.

"YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" I yell as the windows fly open letting in a wild breeze. Papers fly as I let my power go. I concentrate on every inch of my hum coursing through his body. I focus on him awakening just from a small nap. You are an original vampire hybrid. You can't die. This is only a nap. I try and think to him. As I feel my hum slip from me to him I fall to my knees but I never let go of his hand.

"please don't leave me dad." I say then I let myself fall into the black darkness once again.

My eyes flutter open and staring at bright green grass. I quickly sit up and see I'm sitting on a small patch of grass in the middle of the forest. The one thing I can think of is someone erased my memory and dumped me off in the middle of no where. But then I remember being with my dad, giving him my blood, a wild wind then I passed out. As my eyes search my surroundings they finally set on a tall figure in the distance. Tall, curly dirty blonde hair. Dad.

"Dad!" I shout jumping up and run towards the figure that stands a few trees again. He turns around and smiles.

"Baby wolf." He says softly as I finally reach him. I hold onto him like he can disappear any moment.

"I thought I lost you." I say breathing into his shirt. He has a woodsy and mint smell to him. One smell I can never get tired of.

"You can never lose me." He says then cups my face and uses his thumbs to wipe my tears. But I see it now. The fear and sadness in his eyes.

"This isn't real is it." I state rather than a question. He lightly shakes his head and that only makes me hold onto him harder.

"No it has to be. You can't leave me. Take me with you." I beg. But I know it's just an illusion in my head. Or am I really talking to him.

"I wish I could stay here with you. But it is my time and you will live on." He says squeezing me tight.

"No." Is all I manage to say.

"I only ask you do as your mother says. Please please stay safe." He says then lets go.

"No! You promised to never leave me! I'm sorry I'm so sorry this is all my fault. But you can't leave me. I won't ever break rules again. Ill stay home forever if you stay with me." I plead grabbing onto his hand. He seems as if he already wants to let go and fade away.

"Don't you blame yourself. Life works in unexpected ways but I had this coming to me." He says softly then pulls me close.

"I love you baby wolf more than you can imagine. The moment I first held you I knew you were my only reason for living in this dreadful world. You brought so much light in my life Hope." He says with a shaky voice then kisses my forehead. He pulls away and goes to turn but I grab his arm and see tears fall from his eyes.

"Don't leave me." I plead once again. He squeezes his eyes shut then pulls my hand away.

"I WONT LOSE YOU. ALWAYS AND FOREVER REMEMBER." I scream and the scenery seems to change from its bright and colorful forest to a dark windy night.

"Always and forever Hope. But I can't stay any longer. You must let me go even though it hurts. I will always and forever remain in your heart!" He shouts over the winds.

"You can't let go this easily! You have to fight! You have to stay." I yell and do something I never expected myself to do. I shoved my hand in my fathers chest and grip his heart. It's cold and rough. All I can focus on is his heart pumping in my hands. I focus my energy on making his heart pump.

"I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU. ALWAYS AND FOREVER MEANS WE WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE TOGETHER! And I'm by losing you now." I scream over the now windy rain. Dad seems stiff with watery eyes but has no hope his eyes. But then I feel as small tingle in my palm and both our eyes go wide.