Chapter 32

I flutter my eyes open and I see brick walls. I go to move but something has my arms and legs. I look and see chains. I try to pull them off but I can't. Those bastards chained me to a wall. What kind of family does this. Anger ripples through me. I growl and try to pull my arms down but no luck. I roll my eyes in annoyance then look forward. Great they put me in the stupid basement. I'm in a small bricked room with only two torches giving me light. At least they give me light. But I'm not afraid of the dark. Not anymore. My eyes land to the opening of the room, no door wow. Note the sarcasm.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE" I yell. But no one answers. I don't know if you know this or not but mom wolves and there cub have a connection. If I'm in trouble I can howl for help and no matter where she is she can.....

I don't finish that sentence because my mom steps through the door with Elijah and dad right on her tail.

"Come to let me out." I question with a smirk. Elijah looks at dad then mom.

"Hope sweetie y-"

"Save me the bullshit. Unchain me NOW." I say cutting her off. They get all mad and lock me up just because I took off a pathetic little ring. I shake the chains again then lock my eyes on dad.

"It seems we can't do that in this particular moment Nika." Elijah says calmly leaning against the wall next to mom. I roll my eyes and look at my dad.

"Is this the way to treat your daughter Dad. Mom." I say with anger. Mom and dad exchange a look. I look up at the chains and wonder if I can break the spell. As I look down to the chains on my feet I concentrate on them melting. The chains become hot but nothing happens.

"Hope please your going to hurt yourself." Mom says. Anger soars through me as I slowly look up at her. Then I smell it, that scent. Lucien. I smirk as I sense him getting closer.

"It's not me you should be worried about." I say with the smirk still plastered on my face. In a swift second Lucien runs into the room knocking mom down then snapping Elijah's neck. Dad jumps on him gripping his neck. Lucien slams dad into the wall making him fall. He doesn't get a break because mom charges at him. Lucien easily back hands her with so much force snapping her neck. Dad stands in front of me protectively and I can tell it makes Lucien angry.

"Enough of this." Lucien says then punches dad. Dad gets up so fast jumping on Lucien breaking down the right side of the wall. I cough as dust surrounds me. I hear angry growls and punches being thrown then it's silent. I hear a little bit of movement then someone goes to climb through the hole in the wall.

"Mind if I come in." Lucien says with a smile. He steps in the room then wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Now let's remove those chains Love." Lucien says then reaches for the chains holding my hands. He pulls down and the chains break off. I smile and pull off the chains off my feet. I rub my wrist then look up at him.

"Why?" I question making him smile. I take a glance at my mom and Elijah on the other side of the room knocked out cold then look back at him.

"Sorry about that. Shall we go before they wake up." He says, I nod my head, he smiles. He grabs my hand then we make our exit. He still didn't tell me why. Why am I enjoying this so much. I let him lead me even though I don't know what he wants. We stop in front of brown fancy double door.

"And where did you take me." I say looking around. I'm guessing some type of apartment complex.

"My home, now please come in." He says then opens the door. It's a nice apartment. I look at him and he nods. I walk in and he follows after. Nice, white living room with black furniture. I can see the kitchen has freshly polished marble tables.

"Like the place?" He questions then goes into the kitchen.

"It's nice, a little too fancy for my taste." I say and take a seat on his black leather couch. I hear some glass clinging then footsteps approaching. He has two cups of blood. Yes just what I need.

"Thank you." I say great fully taking the glass. He sits on the coffee table in front of me.

"To fancy for your taste. What do you prefer?" He questions. I have a little chuckle that he actually asked me but I'm actually pleased he did.

"Why did you bring me here." I ask then set my glass down. He does the same then leans forward.

"Well I seem to have quite an attraction towards you. Your mesmerizing, it's taken me off guard love" He says making my heart flutter. Why do I feel like this. To man I even don't know. I open my mouth but no words come out. How do you respond to something like this. Something you can not explain.

"Love, do you mind if I call you love? I can call you something else. Would you prefer sweetheart, darling, cutie, sexy, hott-"

"My name is Hope." I say cutting him off. He smiles then looks confused.

"Hope, Klaus's daughter." He says surprised. I nod my head and he still has this confused look on his face. It makes me fell unwanted. Why should I care. I mean he's nobody to me.

"Well this was fun and all but I have things I must take care of." I say then stand up. As I start walking to the door Lucien speaks.

"Wait. Don't leave." I turn around to look at him. "For two reasons darling. One you just got here relax and Two I have this very protective feeling over you and I seem to be very frustrated to let you go back and let them chain you up like an animal again." He says with disgust. He's right. And where was I even going.

"Very well Lucien, I'll stay" I say putting a smile on both of our faces. Now I'm going to find out who and what this Lucien guy is. And why he makes me feel this way.

(I know it has a little twist. But trust me it's going to get good.

The whole thing about Hope's power is she's more stronger with it. The ring was holding her back from her full potential. But since she was already having trouble controlling what power she had with the ring. It made it a little over whelming for her. Kinda like mad with power.

And her family is scared she'll end up like her  grandma, Klaus's mom.

I'll explain her connection with Lucien more in the story;)

Enjoy Loves<3 Vote:) Comment if you have questions.)