Chapter 30

"Hope open the door."  My dad says trying to control his temper. My dad said no when I asked if I can go with Damon. Of course he would say no, what was I thinking. I'm not in the right state to be going back to the place where I was once abducted. But that's not why I'm mad. I'm mad because dad didn't let me say goodbye. Also Damon tricked me, he didn't even wait for me. I guess missing for a month and ignoring everyone for a week made him distant.

"Hope please open the door. We have a guest." Elijah says calmly. Guest? I don't like the sound of that. The thought of not knowing who is here makes me scared. I push myself against the door as my breathing becomes harsh. I hear a clinging type noise and my eyes shoot up. It's dad coming through my balcony window. What the heck I thought I locked that.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Hope." He says walking towards me. I shake my head and quickly wipe the single tear that fell onto my cheek.

"Just come and meet your Aunt. I promise you she won't hurt you. Family does not hurt one another." He says softly. Aunt I only have one Rebekah.

"Aunt?" I question with a raised brow. He smiles and nods his head. He extends his hand and I take it.

"Indeed. She is the eldest of us Mikaelaons." He says with pride. I smile and grip onto his arm as he leads me down the hall. Lately I just felt more weak. I think it's dew to the fact I've been pushing my witch side away. I don't want anything to do with it. But i know it's part of me, I'm just scared to use it. Those witches made me fear myself. Dad leads me to his office and I sense her before he even opens the door. I can't help the growl that escapes my mouth when my eyes lock on her. I see red and all I want is her dead. A woman about Rebekah's height stands next to Elijah. She has short blonde hair with blue eyes.

That's not what gets me angry, it's the fact that she is a witch and a very powerful one I might add. Why would he bring her around me? I can feel my body start to shake. Wait it's not my body it's the house. My head is aching as I stare at this woman with anger.

"Hope" My dad shouts but I don't look at him. My eyes are glued to this women who confuses me. My dad steps in front of me blocking her from my sight.

"Everything is fine. She is not going to hurt you, she's family." He says but I shake my head. I hear something shatter then the woman gasps. Suddenly my body seems to heavy to hold and I drop to my knees.

"Hope it's okay I'm not going to hurt you. Ever." She says softly walking slowly to me. I just stare past my dad who is know bending down with me. With swift movement I jump over him and grab her by the throat lifting her in the air.

"HOPE." Dad yells. I slowly squeeze onto her pathetic little throat as she struggles to free herself. Elijah steps forward making me growl.

"Hope please but her down. She is family and we do not hurt family." He says making me roll my eyes. She's a witch but she's not using her powers to stop. Family does not hurt family. Maybe. She might just turn on me and try to kill me like those other witches. I look in her eyes and see hope. Hope that I will believe in her. So I let go. I let go of the thing I fear most. I slowly back up as I watch her grasp her throat and choke for air. Elijah bends down to check if this women is okay. I keep backing up until I bump into a chest. It's dad. With vampire speed I rush to Cami's bar. I swiftly sit down in front of her making her jump. Maybe I just need someone to talk to.

"Hope your out of your room." She says surprised. I nod my head and rub my face.

"I almost killed dads older sister. She's a witch by the way." I say making her freeze what she's doing.

"Do you want to talk about it." She says putting her full attention in me.

"I don't like that she's powerful. I.. I feel like she can do whatever she wants with me. She can kill me." I take a deep breath. "When I was choking her she didn't even try fighting me off, she let me choke her." I look down at a little scratch on the counter.

"I don't like the feeling of being afraid. I don't like that everyone is out to kill me and I can die tomorrow. The only way I can feel safe is if I get rid of all my enemies. But that feels like everyone." I whisper and finally look up at her.

"Everyone has fears Hope. And some of those fears are hard to conqueror. You will be safe Hope your father will not let something like that happen again. He wouldn't bring her around if he didn't think you were safe. Just don't push away the ones that are trying to help. You don't want to be all alone in this. We're all a family." She looks at me waiting for me to say those magic words. I smile cause I know she's right.

"Always and forever." I say making her smile grow.

"Always and Forever." Another women says in harmony with Cami. I look at the door and see that witch again. Or should I say Aunt.

"I'm Freya, your aunt." She says walking to me then takes the seat next to me. "Nice to see you again Cami." She says with a wide smile.

"Same to you." Cami replies. Freya's right hand goes up and rests it on top of mine. And I freeze.

"What's the problem Niklaus? You know I'm very busy trying to save your ass." I say very angrily walking into his office. I stop in my tracks staring at the toddler sitting in the middle of the room with objects floating around the room. Some of the objects are glowing red.

"Well sister I'm so very sorry to disturb you but I would like your help to keep my daughter from floating random objects into the air then setting them on fire." Klaus says moving swiftly grabbing Hope while the objects around her start falling.

"Again Daddy." She laughs while clapping her hands.

"That's something different." I say and watch her point at the cup on the counter. She giggles as it starts to float in the air.

"Hope no more, set the cup down." Klaus says putting her hand down. She starts to wiggle in his arms.

"Yes daddy again." She laughs and continues to rise objects. Klaus looks at me for help. Look at this the big bad vampire is frustrated over a two year old.

"Okay I'll make a ring to help control her powers. It will make sure she doesn't float anymore objects and no more fires." I say firmly. He nods his head in approval then starts walking away.

I pull my hand away and look down at my silver ring with the blue stone in the middle that lays on my left hand middle finger. This ring doesn't protect me from the sunlight. It helps me control my powers. Freya she made this for me.