Out With Him

*Samantha's POV*

I am up in my room dreading my date with Aaron. What will I wear? Where will he take me? Will he try anything on me?

I know one thing, I have a to get ready because I only had 2 hours before I have to go.

I lug myself out of bed and over to my bathroom.

I take a shower and wash my hair so It will be easier to work with.

I get out of the shower and start blow drying it.

I let the rest air dry and while I do I go on my phone and to check Facebook.

My mom and dad have put up lots of photos from their vacation and it makes me jealous knowing I couldn't go. I miss them.

During the summer we always hung out.

We used to go to the movies, restaurants, mini golfing, water parks and just talking at the dinner table together.

But I need to realize that their not going to be home this summer and that I need to be thankful I'm living with a nice family in a huge house.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen the entire house yet.

I throw on a bathrobe and walk out of my room.

I go down the hall to Aaron's room and knock on the door.

Aaron walks out and he looks hot. Did I just say that.

Ohmigosh I think Aaron Philips is hot.

But he is, he was wearing black dress pants and a white shirt.

He has on a black blazer with a tie and a blue napkin coming out of his pocket.

" Done checking me out?" He smirks.

" Sorry." I blush.

" Now what can I help you with?"

" Well I have 3 questions." I state still a little read in the face from embarrassment.

" Fire away."

" Ok, number one, Are we going somewhere fancy?"

" Yes we are going out to a fancy dinner and then a movie." He smiled.

" Great, number two, do you have a minute to do me a favor?"

" Yes." He sounds confused.

" Number three, since I am going to be living here for 2 more months, could you give me a tour of the house?" I ask politely.

" Sure."

****

I was back in my room after Aaron gave me a tour.

He has a huge house, there are a total of 21 rooms in his house.

It turns out that he has more then one guest room.

Which meant that that day Karen got back at me, I didn't have to sleep with Aaron.

He wanted me to sleep in his room

I have 15 minutes to get ready so I need to hurry.

I sit in front of my vanity and I start curling my hair into soft ringlets.

I go to my closet to pick out a white strapless dress that was tight until my waist and then flowed down to my ankles.

I put on a pair of blue heels because it matched Aarons napkin.