Aww That's So Sweet!!

*Samantha's POV*

Yesterday was really great.

I spent my time at a track nearby, just getting ready for today.

I'm a little nervous but I'm mostly excited.

Lesley told me that the entire family will be coming to watch.

That makes me a little nervous knowing that they all are going to be there.

But I'm not going to focus on that right now.

I look at the clock and it reads 8:36am.

My competition is at 1:00pm so I need to get there early to meet up with my team.

I decide to have a long hot shower to loosen my muscles.

After that I dry my hair and I throw on a bathrobe.

I open my door and continue to walk into the kitchen hopping that Aaron has made breakfast for us.

To my surprise I enter the kitchen and there is a plate covered in tinfoil on the table.

I lift the tinfoil and there is scrambled eggs, strip bacon, hash browns, and toast.

I take in the scent of the bacon and hash browns moaning at the smell.

" Woah girl I know you want me but you don't have to go through my cooking to do so." He smirk and I turn around and punch him in the arm.

"You little bugger!"

"Little bugger?" He cough-laughs.

" Ya! Everyone says that!"

" Your right, you know who says that?"

" You?" I ask hopefully.

" Old people." He states with a cocky smirk.

" No they don't!" I state stubbornly.

" Sam, my grandparents call me a little bugger." He laughs.

" Well then tell your grandparents they are very hip." I frown at him and I stomped towards my bedroom.

" Sam wait, I was just kidding." He grabs my arm and whirls me around so I am facing him.

" Please don't be mad, because I have something that I want to give you." He pleads.

" You have me something?" I gasp, touching my heart.

" Shut up I'm serious."

" Follow me." He starts to walk towards his room.

I debate with myself for a while and I wasn't going to go until I see him hang out the door with a shopping bag in his hand.

I am instantly intrigued by what could possibly be in the bag.

Did he buy me clothes?

No he couldn't have.

He doesn't know my size.

But then again it isn't hard to shop for me because you just buy the smallest size in women's.

I have another small debate but my curiosity gets the best of me.

I run down the hallway and into Aaron's room.

He is sitting on his bed and is swinging the shopping bag on his finger.

I obediently sit down on the carpet in front of him, staring at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"You want the bag?" He asks like he was talking to a dog.