Pity I dont need

*Aaron's POV*

I sit there in shock watching the tears run down her face and sobs racking  her little body.

I know that May is mean but I never knew that she was mean enough to blame a death on someone.

Especially Samantha of all people.

But something in her story had me thinking.

" Shh its okay." I whisper in her ear, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

Just by me doing this she completely breaks down.

She begins to scream out Riley's name along with apologies.

"Samantha." I pull away from her tilting her head up so she is looking at me.

Her once loud crying and screams have turned into little hiccups that made her look even more adorable.

" You said that you didn't hear beeping when you went into that room, correct?"

" Yes, I thought that the beeping stopped because she was asleep but I guess not."

" So that means that Riley had already passed on before you came into the room."

" No, May said that she died on my watch." She sighs.

" And you believe her?"

" I guess."

" Or did you just believe her because it was easier to blame yourself?"

She doesn't reply just looks at the bed sheets and ponders what I have just said.

"I don't believe a word that she said to you in the hospital." I state.

"What?" She whispers.

" I said that I don't believe what she told you. I don't believe that your sister passed on your watch."

" Then when?" She asks wiping the tears from her face.

" You said that May went in there right before you, right?"

" Yes."

" Okay."

"What are you going to do." She panics.

" You don't need to worry about that. Why don't we go get some food."

" No."  She whispers in a raspy voice from crying.

" My little Cupcake passing down food?" I gasp.

" I want to go home."

" You want to leave Miami?" I ask shocked.

Honestly I kind of want to leave Miami too. I miss my home and my bed. Especially my bed. I haven't slept there in almost a month and a half.

"Are you sure?"

" Aaron we live in Orlando, we can go to the beach anytime."

" Yeah I know that, I just thought you would want to stay-"

" Well I don't, I can't!" She huffs.

" I need to get as far away from Mia and Kar-" She stopped mid-sentence realizing what she was about to say.

" Im sorry, I didn't, I shouldn't have-"