"Im Sherlock and you're Watson."

*Samantha's POV*

I stare with disbelief and horror at the screen of my phone as I read the text over and over again.

"It can't be Aaron. Can it." I whisper.

"No it's probably just someone making a joke out of this whole situation." Jamie states although it looks like he's trying to convince himself.

"Why are you guys trying to find a reason why it can't be him!" Sam shouts.

"Sam keep your voice down!" Caden whisper shouts.

"Should I text back?"

"Yes." Sam says grabbing my phone.

"What should we say?" Caden asks tapping his foot on the ground.

"What is something that only Aaron could answer?"

"Oh I know."

I snatch my phone from Sam and I begin to type as fast as possible.

"What are you asking?" Jamie sits beside me, trying to look at the screen.

"What are the two ways that we first met." I say finishing my text.

"What do you mean? How do you first meet twice? What?" Chase throws his head into his hands.

"You'll see."

Once I'm finished I re-read it and then I send it.

"What now?" Sam asks while plopping down on the expensive lazy boy.

"We wait for him or she or it to respond." Chase replies grabbing the tv remote.

"Seriously? She?" I groan at his answer.

"You never know. If it's not Aaron it could be a she." He shrugs his shoulders while flipping through channels until he stops on the local news.

"No Chase! Not the news, all they will talk about is Aaron." Caden whines trying to take the remote from him.

"You guys look!" I whisper, staring at my screen as I see a reply from the blocked number.

Blocked: The first time was when we were little kids, we used to be best friends until you moved. The second time I drove up beside you while you were waiting for the bus.

"OH MY GOSH ITS AARON!" I whisper shout shaking my phone with enthusiasm.

Samantha: WHAT THE HELL AARON!!!

Blocked: He he :)

Samantha: Where are you?

Blocked: If you want me, come and get me ;) tootles cupcake :p

Oh that boy infuriates me!

Samantha: AARON WHERE R U!!??

I wait 10 minutes for a response and when nothing comes, I don't know what to do.

"So that is Aaron?" Caden asks for the third time.

"Yes! Only Aaron would know that stuff!"

"Geez calm down." Jamie says getting annoyed.

"Guys what are we going to do? Aaron is obviously not kidnapped, but he wants everyone to think he is."