Knives Really?

* Samantha's POV*

I shot out of bed, my body racking with sobs.

Thank goodness it's only 12:00 and Aaron will probably be out till 2:00.

When I finally get my crying under control, I go into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water.

I hear snoring coming from Aaron's room so I guess he was here all along.

I'm just happy that he didn't hear me.

Then I hear someone fiddling with the swipe key outside the front door.

Next the handle starts to turn.

I quickly grab a butchers knife from the block, positioning myself.

Now, I don't really know why I'm holding a knife right now because I would never stab someone.

Maybe I'm just trying to look intimidating.

When the door finally swings open with a loud crash that makes me wince I drop the knife on the ground.

In the doorway was 4 black hooded figures that appeared to be men.

Holy shit, I'm so dead. Literally.

" Quite you idiot, you'll wake them!" The first hooded person exclaims.

" Wait, did you hear someone drop something?" Another one asks.

Holy shit again.

There going to kill me and I'm going to die young.

I pick up the knife again and I make my way behind the counter, hiding myself from their view, hopefully.

" In here." The first guy points to the kitchen. " We'll start here." He demands.

Their coming into the kitchen.

Wait.

I'm in the kitchen.

No, no, no!

This can't be happening!

Then I drop the knife once again and I make a small squeaking sound as the blade meets my skin leaving a fresh wound.

" Who's there!" The voice demands.

Do I show myself?

Or do I stay hidden and wait them out.

" I said show yourself!" He demands once again.

I bolt out of my hiding place grasping my hand to my knee.

" Please don't kill me, you can have whatever you want, I just can't die, I have to go to college and if I die here I'll never see my family ever again!" I plead.

I open my eye a crack and the first hooded figure takes off his hood revealing that it is none other then Chase Talbott.

Then the second figure does the same revealing to me that it is Jamie Salix and the last two are Sam Balen and Caden Fabion.

" Dude who is she?" Jamie asks Chase who had an equally puzzled look on his face.

" Bro that's Samantha Johnson, remember the chick from your biology class?" Caden explains to Jamie.

" Oh yeah, Hi!" He chirps and gives me a big smile.

Now I would have blushed at them calling me a chick but I am in too much shock to speak.

What the hell are they doing here?

" Sam are you alr- Hey guys your here!"

Aaron has now entered the room and is giving each and everyone of them a bro hug.