You Don't Understand

*Samantha's POV*

"Chase stop!!" I scream as he begins to splash water at me.

Just then a body comes flying through the air, blocking the water coming in my direction.

The person goes crashing under water, and when he resurfaces it turns out to be Sam.

" My hero!" I leap into his arms, pretending to be a damsel in distress.

" I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here to save me!" I say dramatically.

" Oh gee I wonder." Aaron grumbles.

" Dude chill. We're just messing around." Sam defends.

" Yeah Aaron what's up your ass?" I joke.

" Nothing's up my ass, just leave me alone."

Aaron is currently sitting on one of the lounge chairs at the side of the pool with Jamie, Caden, and Sophia.

" By the way, I like your bathing suit." Chase wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

I shove his shoulder, he immediately begins flailing his arms around, screaming for help.

" SHE HURT ME! SHE HURT ME!" He screams.

" Chase stop your going to get us kicked out."

" Hey, I paid for this hotel room." Chase states seriously, but in a way he is joking.

" I paid for the room." Aaron sighed, acting like he was disappointed in Chase.

" That's what I said. So I'm going to do what ever I want in here."

" Gosh, no ones going to mess with you." I laugh.

" Nope." He smiles proudly.

" Can we just go?" Aaron asks in a whiny voice.

" Aaron we've only been swimming for 20 minutes." I inform him.

" Well we've been swimming." Sam gestured to Chase, him and I."

" Well it's like I told you, I'm not a big fan of Miami." Aaron shrugs.

" You know what you're right." I agree hoping Sam and Chase would catch on.

" Let's just listen to Aaron and get the heck out of here." I say while eyeing Chase and Sam.

" Let's swim over to the ladder and get out. We should just lay on the lounge chairs for a bit before we go." I suggest as I start to swim over to the ladder.

When we are a far enough distance away from the others I tell my plan to Chase and Sam.

" Okay boys, so I need to get Aaron back for the prank he pulled on me."

" Oh yeah, I was going to send you a get well card because I know there is a lot of hate from the video, from Aaron's fan girls." Sam chuckles.

" Haha very funny. Now come on listen. So here is what we are going to do. So you see on the lounge chairs how our towels are in the back, so when we get out to go and get them, we sneak behind each one of them and flip there chairs. Then they will go flying into the water."

" Okay good plan but before we go ahead and do anything, should we plan our funeral first." Chase asks, earning a slap from me.

" Shut up."

" Okay, Sam you get Caden, Chase you get Jamie, and I'll get Aaron."

" Sounds good..... HEY! WAIT! What about Sophia?" Sam whines.