The Road to Somewhere.

*Samantha's POV*

"He's gone?" I say out loud, dropping my phone on the floor after hearing the news.

How could a guy like that be kidnapped?

Who would want to kidnap him?

I can't think of a single person who would need to drug Aaron just to kidnap him.

I reach down, picking up my phone to see 5 more texts from the group chat.

Sloane: Shit! I knew I shouldn't have told her over the phone!

Jack: Should we go over there?

Sloane: I don't know I'm kinda freaking out myself!

Jack: Samantha!! Answer!

Sloane: Do you want us to come over?

I sigh as I continue to watch them flip out.

Honestly, I'm a lot more calm then I thought I would be.

But inside I feel like a volcano, just about to erupt.

I text back to the group chat that I'm going to see Aaron's parents.

I throw on some shoes and I grab my bag, sliding my phone inside.

I tear down the stairs to find my parents sitting in the family room talking, they have worried expressions on their faces.

"Mom? Dad? Did you hear what happened?"

"Samantha calm down, we were just down here debating whether or not to tell you tonight." He sighs.

"Well I know, Sloane and Jack told me. I'm going to over to Aaron's house to see his parents."

"Samantha I don't think-."

"Mom! I'm going! You were gone for two months, I've learned to live without having to tell someone where I am going every time I step out that door!" I scream.

They both have a shocked expression on their faces.

They have just been hit with the truth as to why I have been so mad at them ever since they have been back.

I myself didn't even really know why I was so mad at them probably because I had pushed it so far down this summer I had forgotten it was there.

I don't waste another second to get out the door before I am hit with a pile of questions.

"Samantha come back." My parents yell at me but I am already down my walkway and half way across the street.

I start to slow down when I hit their sidewalk.

There are 4 cars parked on the street.

I walk at the pace of a turtle all the way to their door, but I can't find the strength to knock.

There is a lump in my throat but I can't let it up, I have to be strong.