Oops I did it Again

*Samantha's POV*

"Come on! Up and adam!" Chase cheers, echoing throughout the once silent trailer.

"Chase do me a favour and never say the name Adam again." I groan, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Will do!"

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Sophia moans stretching her arms to the sky.

"Because Busch Gardens in the  most wonderful place in the entire world!!" He squeals lifting Sophia up from the bed and twirling her around.

"Aww how cute." Sam smiles.

I get this dull ache in the pit of my stomach watching how happy Sophia and Chase are together.

It was so easy for them to admit their feelings for one another but to me that feels like the hardest thing in the world to do.

How did they just let their feelings known to each other and not get scared if the other didn't return the feeling.

It seems like everyone in the world besides me are willing to take risks once in a while to find out who they are.

And when I try something like that, like standing up to my parents about not wanting to be a Vet and wanting to get a track scholarship, it never pays off.

I know that not every risk you take will end up making everything better, but everyone I see that takes a risk, always ends up happy.

And then there is me.

Nothing I ever try to do pays off or makes me happy.

So that's why this trip is such a big deal because I'm taking a risk, hoping that Aaron still has feelings for me.

My feelings for him weren't always so clear, I never thought that Aaron Philips could ever be interested in someone like me, with my reputation.

I thought that the new bad boy in the neighbourhood wouldn't even give me a second look.

But for Aaron, it's like no matter what he does, he sets a new trend.

If he went to airport and buffed and waxed peoples shoes for 10 cents, ever single person in my school would do the exact same thing.

So when Aaron befriended the nerd of the school, though it wasn't excepted at first, especially after the two videos he posted, jerk.

People got use to it and the possibility that you don't only have to be friends with the people who you share the same interests with, or the person who looks a lot like you, you can be friends with anybody.

I thought that grade 11 was going to be that year that I was going to have to get through, it's that year where you can taste grade 12 but your stuck a year behind.

And then Aaron showed up, and even though we have only been to four days of school, I didn't have to try to get through any of it.

I lived in the moment for most of it and excepted all the obstacles and danger zones about high school that I never did before.

So when we do eventually find Aaron, even if he can't return the feelings that I have for him, I still want to thank him for always being there for me and being one of the best friends I could have ever asked for.

****

*Caden's POV*

"No dude I'm going out with her." Jamie states trying not to raise his voice.