It's Destiny

*Samantha's POV*

Since Aaron had given us the day off we drove to a nearby beach.

We spent the day lounging around and drinking supersized milkshakes.

We found another parking lot right near Busch Gardens so that's where we are while Sophia and I are helping Sloane get ready for her date.

The boys went out to a burger shake for a while so we could have to trailer to ourselves.

That's the one bad things about eight people sharing a trailer, you don't ever get much privacy.

"Do you know what restaurant Jamie is taking you too?" I question while straightening her hair.

"No he hasn't told me anything about it." She sighs.

"Well that's why I did some snooping for you. Chase started to ask Jamie about your date and he said that he was just going to take you to a regular diner." Sophia describes.

"Oh." Sloane says but she sounds very disappointed.

"Do you still want to go with him?"

"Well I can't back out now, he is my friend I don't want to be rude."

"Wait there is more." Sophia sighs.

"I wasn't going to tell you this but Chase said that Jamie doesn't really seem interested anymore. Chase thinks he just asked you because he likes competing with the other boys." She explains to a heartbroken Sloane.

"See this is the exact reason why I don't want to date for a while, because guys never like people for the right reasons. They are either in it to prove something or they just want to get into a girls pants." She sniffs.

"Did Jamie say who he is interested in now?" I ask Sophia.

"No Jamie wouldn't tell Chase. Look Sloane, if I would go out with Jamie and if he asks for another date, just say that you are interested in someone else, just likes he seems to be." Sophia suggests, going back to doing Sloane's make up.

"Okay." He sighs again.

Once we are all done Sloane steps into the bathroom to get changed.

She picked out a white tank top like blouse, with a pink skirt with all sorts of designs.

He matched them with tan heels and a jean jacket.

I one word, she looks amazing.

"Oh my gosh Sloane! You look incredible." Sophia gushes as Sloane walks out of the bathroom to grab her black purse.

"Wait you need one last touch." I hurry over to my jewelry bag to grab a sliver necklace that is round with a whole in the middle.

"Girl you are going to blow Jamie away."

****

*Jamie's POV*

Sloane walked into the diner and my jaw dropped to the floor.

I didn't think that it was possible for her to look better then she did on the first day of school.

But Destiny Marson also caught my attention on the first day.

I've never seen someone as beautiful as her, she looked so mysterious with her gorgeous red hair and deep green eyes.

Sloane and I have known each other since we were six but we have never really been friends.

We went to the same elementary school all the way until grade 8 and then we both ended up going to the same high school.

It wasn't until tenth grade that I developed an interest for her, which wasn't like my usual self.