First Kiss

Imagine #3

G-Dragon :

"Did you have a nice time?" He asked as he leaded you to your house's front door, late at night.

He had taken you on a date to a expensive restaurant.

"Of course." You replied. "I always have a great time with you. Anywhere." You added as he smirked and you truly meant it.

This wasn't your first date. You had hung out with Jiyong many other times. You were almost a couple. Almost, because... he hadn't kisses you yet.

As you reached the entrance, you turned to face him. "So..." He started. "So...?" You asked. You thought he was gonna goodnight you with a hug as always.

Instead, he climbed one more step on the stairs. He leaned closer to you, his eyes starring into yours. You knew what was coming. And you realised that you knew right, as Jiyong cupped your face and kissed your lips.

Your hands on his chest, his hands now to your neck, it was a long, sweet kiss, gentle and calm, as the moment quiet was.

After that, you shared many more kisses before you actually stepped through that door of your house and in it.

Taeyang:

It was a summer morning and you were sitting on a bench at a park, next to Youngbae. You were wearing a yellow, short skirt and a light blue crop top and white sandals.

Youngbae was playing with your long, wavy hair as you were telling him about last night's party with your friends, the one he hadn't attended cause of a concert.

"And that's how Nick ended up in the full of ice tub and Sue broke up with him." You finished your storytelling. "Crazy stuff seems to happened last night, huh? " He more stated than asked. You nodded."Had you fun?" He asked eventually. "Just a little..." you said. "I would have had a better time with you there. It's always better with you, Youngbae. "

You turned around to face him and you both flashed a smile. "So what's the plan for today?" You asked your boyfriend, who always had something planned for you two. "Nothing really. " He said and you pulled out a surprised look on your face. "It's just something I need to do." He said.

He took your hands and pulled your body closer to his. Then ,looking straight at your eyes, he connected his lips with yours.

It was a sweet and gentle kiss. The warm, weak wind blowing your hair and his hands pulling you even closer from your waist. When the kiss broke, you both couldn't help but smile.

"So what's your plans?" You asked once again. "I was thinking of getting some ice cream." He said and you stood up while laughing.

You knew there was no way he hadn't planned something!

TOP:

It was a cold night at spring. You and Seunghyun had just left the place you'd ate and you were walking down a big street, looking at the shops' windows and chatting.

Seunghyun had his one arm around your waist, holding you and his other hand was in his pocket. You were in a mini burgundy skirt ,a black top with long sleeves and black ,short boots. It was cold outside, and your black lether jacket wasn't enough warm.

"Look at that dress!" He showed you a purple dress, worn by a window doll. "It's just like the one you have." He said. "That's because it is the one I have." You giggled.

Your boyfriend noticed that you were freezing. "(Y/N)! " He said. "You're freezing cold!" He took his coat off and gave it to you. You denied but he said he was okay with his blazer.