I've failed pt.2

G-Dragon Imagine,  #62

I've failed

Part 2

A/N: This is somewhat short I'm sorry. Also, I want to apologise for not updating for 8 days but I recently became a co-owner to @Pocahontasmind and had to organise some drafts the previous owner had left in a BTS SUGA fanfiction.

Go check it out if you like Min Yoongi ♡

///

It had been two weeks since his sudden visit to your house. Two weeks since you last saw him or talked to him.

Actually, it had been two weeks since anybody last saw him or talked to him. Rumors had it that he had taken a leave from work and vanished from Seoul, maybe even Korea in general.

The last person to communicate with Jiyong was both his and yours best friend, Taeyang, who received a text from the missing leader of Bigbang saying that he was 'utterly confused and need to sort some things out' .

You were curious about what he was doing and after the first three days of his disappearance, you started to worry about your former boyfriend.

Is he okay? Where is he? Will he come back soon? Is he even alive ?

All those paranoid questions were clouding your mind as the time flew by fast enough to stress you out.

With your excessive work, Jiyong vanishing from planet Earth, Youngbae calling you all the time to check on you and all those Nana and G-Dragon rumors going on, you finally decided that you needed a break and took a leave as well.

It was Thurday evening. You were forever hating on Thursdays since you and Jiyong were dating, because he had to work overnight every that day.

But that Thursday was tour favorite ever. Because after you'd had a hot shower and ordered pizza as you were too lazy to cook, an unexpected visitor came by and he was no other than him.

"Jiyong?" You gasped when he showed up on your doorstep.

"Hi (Y/N)." He said faintly. "May I come in? There are some things I've been willing to tell you." He smiled.

He was freshly shaved, unlike the previous time fifteen days ago and he smelled so beautiful you understood he had taken a shower too.

His xlothes, even simple and comfortable, were perfectly matched as always.

You leaded him to the living room and you both sat on the same positions you had before, on the couches across each other.

He nervously rubbed his hands together, seeking for the power inside him to start talking.

"Look, (Y/N)..." He sighed. "Like I told you that night, I'm very confused about the whole thing."

'Great, that makes two of us.'  You kept the thought to yourself.

"Or at least I used to be. See I,...-Um I..., Agh I've practised this one before!" He whined the last part to himself. "Fuck it." He cursed, sat up and came towards you.

He sat on the couch next to you and you devoted all your attention to him, curious about what he was going to say.

Sitting next to you once again made the words come out of his mind easily. Because that was how he felt. And he was finally able to express his feelings to you after months of being apart.

"I can't be with any other girl because I can't stop thinking about you. I didn't say a thing all those months, kept thinking and trying to convince myself that our breakup was for the best, after all those arguments and fights.

But I've been thinking and I reached a conclusion supporting that every couple have its ups and downs and they aren't always bad. Instead, they grow the couple's love even more.

And that's what I feel when I think about you; love. Love and regret that I let you go. I love you, (Your Full Name), and nothing did or will change this cause it's a fact, period. If you could give me one more chance, one more try to make it work." His eyes pleaded more than his sweet voice did.

"Jiyong..." Your eyes burned, tears threatening to fall.

You could have never imagined that there would ever be that one day when someone would confess all those things to you, his love for you.

"I will give you a change if you will give me one too. Because you're not the only one at fault for our relationship not working. We're both equally responsible, we were at this together and together we blew it up. I love you, Kwon Ji-Yong, more than I'll ever be able love a man."

He leaned closer to you, grabbed your face and gently wiped your tears away from your cheeks. The cheeks he loved to kiss.

"I want to make this work so bad. " he whispered.

"I want you." You whispered.

And then your lips connected, after longing to do so for months, after pleading for one another like they needed it to.

And it felt magical and a rush of feelings hit both of you; desperation, love, desire, passion, will, satisfaction.

This kiss was a sure promise of safety and affection and held the key of your upcoming life together.