Seems Like It

Taeyang Imagine , #11

(Not a smut)

Youngbae wanted to make love with you but you kept avoiding it.

One day he returns from work and enters your shared bedroom to find you laying on the bed with your ripped jeans and white shirt, reading a book.

"Hey honey, how was work? " You ask.

"Ugh...Um...It was an interesting day, I could say.

He is tired,so he lays on the bed next to you. He smells bad,his clothes sweaty from dance practice and he also smells like fish. You notice his a huge spot of oil on his shirt and his arms were sticky.

"Youngbae,what happened? " You dumped your book and sat up next to him.

"The guys pulled a prank on me. It included raw fish and honey." He touched his sticky arms.

"That explains the oil spots on your shirt?"

He nodded.

"They threw me a bucket with honey as I exited the dance studio. I got the most out of my hair. " He said and then laughed.

"God, you stink. Go take a shower, at least." You laughed too.

He pouted.

"Come on! Can't I just sleep? I'll shower when I'll wake up, I'm so tired."He whined.

"No!" You exclaimed. "You're gonna get me dirty too and I've already had a bath. Go shower." You stood up and pulled him up too, on his feet.

"You don't wanna get dirty, huh?" He smirked.

"No ,I don't."

"Come give me a hug!" He tried to hug you but you let out a shriek and ran away but you didn't make it far since he caught you from behind.

He pulled you closer from backwards and you both fell down. Youngbae wrapped his arms around you and rubbed his stained shirt against your body.

The whole time you were screaming and laughing. You couldn't escape and let your boyfriend stain you too.

When he was done, he let you slide to his sides on the floor. You smelled yourself.

"Oh , no!" You pouted and he laughed.

"Seems like we're getting a shower together." Youngbae smirked.

"Yeah. " you sighed. "Seems like it."