Menstrual Jokes

G-Dragon Imagine, #13

Inspired from unknown source

Jiyong returned home from.work to find you sitting on the couch, watching a movie, eating chocolate and sobbing.

"It's so unfair..." you cried at the death of Jack. "IT'S YOUR FAULT, GINGERCAT! " you screamed and turned the TV off.

"Titanic again?" He sighed and sat down on an armchair across you. Jiyong had understood what was happening immediately. But although, he wanted to hear you saying it.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Titanic and chocolate?" He smirked. "How are you?" He asked.

"Not fine. It's horrible!" You whined.

"Oh come on! It's just a little blood!" He laughed.

"Ew Jiyong, how can you say that? Just , like , seriously? "

"Wow, wow, hold on. You need to calm down, jagi, lighten up. Learn to go with the flow."

"OH MY GOD!" You yelled. "I can't belive you're making these kinds of jokes right now! Your disgusting!"

"I think I'm bloody amazing." He smiled.

"Jiyong! Stop with these jokes!"

You couldn't belive him.

Gosh.

"I'm not making jokes. Period." He smirked again.

"OH ALL RIGHT!" You shouted and hide your face in your palms. "I'm on my period, it's just started, right before you got home. "

"Aw jagi!"He stood up and sat next to you on the couch. He hugged you and rubbed his cheek against yours. "Everything's fine, we're both staying home and have some fun like we always do when the time of the month comes, right?"

You nodded from inside your buried in the pillow face.

"Good girl. Now, what movie's first? Piranhas maybe?"

"JIYONG!"

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding." He threw his hands in the air as you had turned to face him, more like warn him with your face .

He got go the tv.

"Piranhas it is, so." He whispered bit you heard and jumped from the couch to pick the movie right.