Truth Is

Imagine #42, G-Dragon Imagine

Requested

"We have been best friends for years, I know him better than anyone. Kwon Ji Yong is an amazing person and I am madly, deeply and truly in love with him."

This is what you'd say to your friends when one by one, they found out that you like your best friend, the worldwide rapper known as G-Dragon.

It has been almost two years since you admitted your love for him to yourself and you accepted the fact of probably never having him. The fact of him never being yours .

Everybody knew: his friends, his band members, other artists in YG Entertainment,his makeup artist, his hairstylist and the list goes on and on and it never stops. They all could tell from the way you'd look at him, they way you'd listen to everything he said, the way you'd do things for him without his order, things such as cute little surprises with his favorite candy when he was sad or new movies to watch when he was on tour.

Jiyong always invited you to his parties,shows and the awards. He would always get you the best place at his concerts. One time he took you with him at Fashion Week and once on tour too. You were his best friend and he wanted you to be there for everything.

You wanted to support him too. And it was so hard for you to be there to see him with other girls. It hurt so much when he was with Kiko.

Now he was single though.

Anyway, back to present.

It was Saturday evening and you were getting ready for Bigbang's MADE album release party later that night.

You took a bath, you styled your hair, you wore the hottest outfit you had - crop top, high waisted pencil skirt and high heels- and put makeup on.

You looked yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair again until you were satisfied with the result. By that time, the limousine Jiyong had sent to pick you up was already waiting for you under your house.

~~~~~~~

The party was lit. There were so many people drinking, dancing and chatting. The boys were done with their awesome performance for the night, they sang Bang Bang Bang, Loser, Let's Not Fall In Love and Bae Bae for a start. Now they were partying too.

You could found Taeyang making out with his cute girlfriend, Min Hyo Rin, TOP tasting wines at the bar, Seungri surrounded by girls, Daesung entertaining his guests and Jiyong would probably be somewhere near, spending his money on drinks to impress people.

It was way past midnight and you were pretty drunk when you spotted him: Jiyong, having his arms around a girl, flirting. When she kissed him and he kissed back, you felt the warm liquid forming in your eyes and then the tears streamed down your face.

'Thank God my makeup is waterproof or else I'd be hideous right now.' You thought.

You stood there watching them, your heart broken, again. You felt like vomiting from the disgust, you hated that girl so much.

"You should tell him." You hear a voice behind you. It's Taeyang.

"I can't. I can't risk what we have. He's my best friend." You said. "I can't lose him." This last sentence came out as a whisper.

"But you love him more than just friends. Tell him, (Y/N), please. I can't see you like that." He pulled you in a hug.

Taeyang was so understanding. He was a good friend of yours too and you would always come to him for help and advice when Jiyong would accidentally hurt you by bringing new girls.

You took a deep breathe and decided to end this. End this painful thing of hiding your goddamn feelings. You headed towards them and stopped in front of them.

"Ji? We need to talk." You demanded.

Without fighting back, he pushed the girls away from him, stood up and followed you somewhere away from her.

"What is it, (Y/N)? " He seemed worried. "Did something happened? Did someone hurt you? Just tell me your name and I swear, I'll k-"

"No Ji. Nothing of what you think happened."

"So what do you want?" He took your hands in his. "Tell me. Anything you want, babygirl. " He was so cute when he took care of you. And when he called you babygirl.

"Look, I have to tell you something." You pulled your hands and placed them on your heart.

'God, how am I gonna do this?'

"I promise, it's not the alcohol talking; it just helps the words come out."

'And taking this stupid decision.'

"And...? Come on, (Y/N), you have me thinking I did something!" He was worried.

"Jiyong! Truth is I am in love with you! I've always had, it's been so long! I know you're my best friend but I really can't help it! Please don't hate me, I won't stand it to lose you!" The loud music would drive you deaf if you stayed there another minute.

With tears in your eyes, you ran out of the club, getting away from him. You kept running on the street until you reached a park near the club where you sat on a bench to calm down.

"(Y/N)!" You heard his voice behind you.

He ran towards you and stopped in front of you.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.

"I didn't want to tell you at all. Taeyang convinced me. I was afraid of ruining our friendship." You sighed.

Jiyong sat down next to you.

"(Y/N)..." He started. "If you had told me sooner, I'd...I mean..." He trailed.

"What?" You asked curious.

"I love you more than a friend too. All these girls I just used them to get you jealous...I wasn't sure if you liked me that way and just like you said, I was afraid of ruining our friendship too." He looked straight into your eyes. "I wanted to first make sure you wanted me as bad as I wanted you."

You leaned in and the next second, your lips were dancing in sync and the kiss felt magical. You felt relaxed, you were finally getting what you wanted.

After two years.

-------------------------------

What did I just do?

Jeez, I almost cried. Inspiration hit me hard, omg the feels!!!!!

I have to admit, it felt good writing this one. I really hope you liked it.