He Gives You The Silent Treatment

Imagine #65 , G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P

When He Gives You The Silent Treatment

A/N: I've been wanting to do this one for so long.

G-Dragon:

You were having a conversation that quickly took a sudden turn into a fight. It wasn't something big until you mentioned Jiyong's ex-girlfriend, Kiko.

Jiyong had told you many times before why their relationship didn't work and how pleased he was with being your boyfriend. He had also proved his loyalty and love to you several times.

But you were irritated and brought up her name to get on his nerves as well.

But Jiyong didn't take it lightly.

"Why can't you let my past go? I've never judged you by your exes, nor did I ever tell you off about them! Dating her was a choice like the one I took when I started dating you! And ending that relationship was a choice as well and let me remind you that nothing stops me from choosing it for our relationship!"

He then walked out of the room and you later discovered that he had left the house too.

A day later you called him but he wouldn't answer. You went to his work to see him but he refused too.

He was giving you the silent treatment.

Taeyang:

Your fight was when you were dating for six months and it was about his former girlfriend, Min Hyo Rin.

You had gone to an event and met her there. Taeyang and her had had a gentle breakup, they didn't fight. He was talking to her and she was laughing. Their conversation seemed pleasant.

You adored and treasured your boyfriend so much. You were never a jealous person but when it came to him, you didn't want any other females who he had a past with around him.

"You gotta be kidding me, (Y/N)." He sighed when you told him when he got you back at your home late at night. "That's the reason you were mad at me at the event, seriously? We were just talking, for God's sake."

"She seemed to enjoy it!" You argued.

"Well apparently, she didn't know you forbid that!" He snapped sarcastically.

Youngbae was a chill and kind person, he would never snap at you. But it was late and he was tired and you were making him even more exhausted.

"You could've spent all the time with me, the past two weeks I barely see you. And instead, you were with her!"

"You know what, I can't take this right now." He said and got back into his car.

Then he left.

You didn't talk for a week. Obviously, he was giving you the silent treatment.

T.O.P:

It was such a stupid fight, it was about his obsession with art that you hated.

You commented on a painting saying "This is not art, it's just rubbish!"

He told you that you didn't understand good things and you said that that was probably because you were dating him.

You both acted like babies, competing on who was going to leave the house first.

You both left and went to your friends, he went to Jiyong and you to (Your BF's Name).

You were both giving each other the silent treatment, not talking for days.

I was kinda lazy in T.O.P's one... I just wanted to let you know that I'm here. I just hadn't had much time to write because of exams in school but now I'm back.