He Disturbs You While Studying

Imagine #61,

He Disturbs You While Studying 

Requested

I dedicate this to AmineKpopluver because i love her/his endless comments in every imagine i write. He/She always makes me laugh <3

G-Dragon:

"(Y/N), please, I really need your help in this one!" He whined.

You sighed and let down your pen, then turned your attention from your books to your boyfriend.

"Really? Since when does the 'Fashion Master' needs my help?" You ironically responded. "Aren't I the one who 'doesn't know how to dress herself' ?" You repeated his words.

"I was just kidding,yagi." He sighed.

'No you weren't!'

"Whatever, what is it?"

He grinned and showed you two hangers, each one of them with a shirt.

"Which one suits my new pants better? The white one or the black one?" He asked innocently.

You didn't even spend time to think about it and you answered him that both shirts suited just fine.

He thanked you and left the room where you studied in, closing the door behind him and leaving you alone with your books.

It hadn't been more than five minutes when his head popped into the room once again.

"Would a red shirt be a better option?"

"For God's sake, let me study!" You threw your book on him, forcing him to close the door in order to not get hit by your Biology.

You immediately shot up and ran to lock the door before he opened it again.

'Finally, some peace.' You thought as you sat down on the chair.

"(Y/N)...." He whispered throw the key hole.

"YOU'RE UNBEARABLE!"

Taeyang:

You were sitting on the couch with all your books spread on the coffee table in front of you, studying for an algebra test you'd be giving the next day in your university.

It was afternoon already and Taeyang had just came back from Jiyong's house, where he had spent some time with his friend.

"Hi sweetie." He bent down and kissed your cheek. "What are you doing?"

"Just studying." You smiled to him, then returned to your notebooks.

"Do you want to do something together?" He offered.

"Hmmm.." you chuckled." Maybe when I'm done. Then we can do something together."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you to finish then." He plopped himself down on the couch across from you and started starring at you.

But you couldn't focus since you felt his glares in you.

"You're just gonna sit there?" You asked.

"Yes, I'm waiting."

Ten hard minutes later, you heard his voice again.

"Are you done?"