I've failed

G-Dragon Imagine, #58

You and Jiyong had been dating for five years, two of them you were engaged to each other. But it has now been months since your break up.

You tried to live your life normally. As if you hadn't fallen for him. As if he never loved you. As if nothing serious ever happened.

You missed him. You missed having him, being his. You had promised to your friends and family that you'd be okay and you tried hard to excel at your work/studies. It was difficult for you to go out with your friends in the same city he lived too, your beloved Seoul and it was even harder to come back to an empty house and a cold bed.

You had recently heard about Jiyong's private Instagram account being hacked and photos of him and a Japanese model, named Nana being leaked.

Some said she was his girlfriend, some said the pictures were photoshopped.

But neither one of Ji or the model had confirmed anything. Or denied anything.

You didn't follow his private account anymore. You had unfollowed it when he deleted all your couple photos, six months ago.

Youngbae had told you how sad and confused Jiyong was. Youngbae was your best guy friend and he knew you still cared for Jiyong, even if you would never admit it.

You would never imagine what your former boyfriend was going through if you hadn't accidentally come across him the next day in a remote neighbourhood.

"Jiyong?" You asked, not believing in your eyes.

Not because you had the famous G-Dragon in front of you but because you had met your almost-to-be husband when you believed he was too busy to even breathe.

"Hi (Y/N)." He said weakly, his voice raspy.

He should have been crying.

"Well hi, how are you? " You wore your most sympathetic and sad face.

He shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I heard about what happened. You must be feeling confused or even sad. I don't know what to say." You used Youngbae's words.

All this time that you talked, he didn't look into your eyes once ever since he said 'hi'. His head was bent down and the words were coming slowly out of his dried mouth.

"I don't know what to do." He admitted. "I'm disappointed."

You didn't know what to do either. You weren't happy to see him, especially like that. You didn't wish to talk to him because you didn't know what to say to him. You didn't even know if that girl Nana was his girlfriend.

"I don't know either. I'm sorry Jiyong, but since I don't know what you're going through, can't help and I'm in a hurry, I should better... I mean...I'll see you again." You felt the atmosphere heavy.

"Thank you." He mumbled and you both took separate ways.

Again.

The next evening...

You closed the tap and wrapped your body in a towel as you stepped out of the shower.

You put your favorite pajamas on, a white pair of made of silk spring pajamas with open v neck. It was a little cold though but you remember the fire burning in the living room's fireplace.

You were about to blow dry your hair when you heard your doorbell.

"Who can be on the door this late?" You wondered as it was almost midnight.