Help me!

Daesung Imagine, #15

You rushed into the main,big dressing room running. Jiyong was standing in the middle of the room, talking with Taeyang, who was sitting on the couch. They both lifted their heads scared from your sudden attack.

You ran to Jiyong and hide behind his back.

"Help me!" You screamed.

"What happened?" Jiyong tried to turn around to face you but you kept him in place.

Taeyang seemed worried too. His eyes were open widely and his face expression was a mix of worry and curiosity.

"Daesung is after me! Help me, if he catches me, I'm screwed." You panicked.

You were talking serious, this was not a game and the boys had noticed.

"What did you do, (Y/N)?" Taeyang stood up.

"Well... I went to buy the hair dye he wanted...the blonde one...and..." you trailed,still behind Jiyong's back.

Before you could finished, the door cracked open and Daesung entered the room with urge.

Taeyang and Jiyong were shocked in his view. The view of Daesung...with green hair!

"...this happened." You finished your sentence.

"Here you are!" Dae shouted and you ran and he ran after you.

You both left the room, leaving the guys laughing behind you.

You were running as fast as you could but Daesung was pretty quick too.

"I'll get you!" He yelled behind you.

You were panicked so you didn't notice his smirk.

Around the couch, over the table, in an other room, past T.O.P and then in a closet, you run like a maniac and Dae behind you.

Till he caught you!

He grabbed you hand and pulled you back, you lost your balance and landed on a pile of dry-cleaned clothes.

He sat on top of you, his legs captured yours.

"Got ya!" He shouted and smirked victoriously.

"I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose, I was mistaken!!!" You begged.

"I know. But you're gonna be punished." He smirked again.

"What are you gonna do?"

Your chest going up and down like crazy, trying to restore the amount of breaths you hadn't made it to take while running.

And Daesung started tickling you and you laughed so hard and begged him to stop but he wouldn't.

"Stop or I'm gonna piss myself!"

Tickling, tickling, tickling you without stopping. And you were laughing and yelling and tears filled your eyes.

"DAESUNG PLEASEEEE!!! STOP IT, STOP IT!" you laughed.

And then he stopped and lied next to you, his turn to laugh, as he went through these moments again.

"Oh God!" You sighed as you breathed. "Oh God, I can breathe again! Oh, thank you!"

Daesung bursted out in laughter once again and you slapped his arm playfully.

"Asshole!" You joked.

"What you'd say?" He threatened. "Baby (Y/N) didn't get enough tickling. She wants more!"

"NO NO NO!" You screamed but it was too late.

He grabbed you and....he did everything all over again.