Busted

Imagine #27

You get caught in the middle of make out session.

(You guys wanted an update and I was so moved! Sorry if it's not good enough, I find it so hard to write, really! I believe it's the hardest and most difficult imagine to write by now.)

G-Dragon:

You and your boyfriend, Jiyong were making out in the backstage. His show was supposed to start in several hours so he wasn't in a hurry. He had plenty of time to spent with you.

You were kissing passionately, you sitting on his lap, him sitting on a comfortable couch.

Suddenly, the loud sound of the door of his camarin opening interrupted you.

"GD hyung, Parris...." Seungri entered the room and stopped in front of you.

Jiyong felt embarrassed, he blushed and lowered his head. You looked away, biting your lip.

"What is it, Seungri?" You asked as you bit your lip even more hard to avoid having your lips curved in a smile, a reaction to the awkwardness of the moment.

"I can see that you're busy,..." Seungri smirked."..but they want you to practise the dance again."

"Aish." Jiyong murmed and when Seungri turned to leave, he kissed your lips once more and left.

Taeyang:

"Don't leave, baby." He moaned in pleasure as you kept kissing his lips and the area behind his ear.

You two were in the wardrobe, the enormous room where all the outfits of Bigbang for their music videos were being kept.

"You need to return to work, Bae. The boys are gonna start looking for you soon. "You mumbled.

You didn't want him to leave, though. But the boys would find you and catch you on your make out session.

Still, Taeyang wouldn't leave.

"They won't, the thought of us being hidden in the wardrobe won't cross their minds." he said and kept kissing you.

"You think so?"you heard a voice and laughs from outide and suddenly the door opened only for you to be busted in action by Daesung and Seungri.

Taeyang stood up quickly and buttoned his shirt as you were combing your messy hair with your fingers.

"It was nothing." Taeyang blushed and you all got out.

Seungri and Daesung wouldn't stop smirking at you guys for the rest of the day.

T.O.P:

"Let's hide here." Seunghyun said, opening a door to an empty room.

The room was nothing else than the janitor's closet but it was fine. Dark and remotes from the cafeteria and the studios, it was the only room in the YG Building that offered a good hiding position and quiet. According to Seunghyun, since you had a different opinion.

"Seunghyun! Don't you ever watch classical American movies? The janitor's closet is the first place anyone's gonna look at if he's searching a missing couple." You insisted.

"You watch too many movies, jagi. Plus, it will just take a few minutes."

You sighed and entered the closet with him, although you knew it never was just a few minutes.

The closet wasn't spacious but it suited his job. You had to be careful not to bump on a shelf. Cause then you'd be covered in chlorine and other cleaning products.

You started teasing him by licking his earlobe.

"Come on, jagi, we have no time for this!" He whined loudly.

"Shhh!!!" You covered his mouth. "Don't make so much noise, Tabi."

You kiss his lips and before it has even been more than five minutes when you started making out, you hear something from outside the door.

"Shhh, they're gonna hear us."

"Are they really in there?"

It was whispers and you immediately realised it was the boys, but Seunghyun thought it might have been his bosses. So he jumped up with carelessness.

He hit his head in a shelf and some packets of sponges and rags fell. One light bottle landed on your head too.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed and touched your head, carrying away two brooms and a bucket.

"What's up you guys? What happened in there, bomb explosion?"  Seungri shouted and they bursted out in laughter.

You and Seunghyun got out, him wet, smelling like detergent.

"Told ya they'd find us." You hit him in his side with your elbow.

Seungri:

"Come on babe." Seungri called for you.

You were sitting at the couch at the backstage.

He grabbed your waist and attacked your lips. You laid back and he sat on top of you, not releasing your lips.

The door opened out of the blue and Jiyong entered the room.

"Aish, Seungri. What did you do to that shy girl, our (Y/N)? You've taken all of her innocence, haven't you? " He sighed.

"That's definitely not the only thing I've taken from her..." He smirked and you pushed him off of you.

"You jerk!" You laughed.

"Look at her she blushed!" Jiyong smiled.

"Because she knows it's true."

Well, he deserved the slap he got from you a second later.

Daesung:

You were at a party, at Seunghyun ' s house. You and your boyfriend had gotten a bit drunk and turned on so you headed for a make out session in.... Seunghyun ' s wine cellar.

All the other places were taken.

"Quickly, quickly!" He said as you rushed in the luxurious,furnished cellar and sat on a marble counter.

It was summer, so you weren't cold from the freezing marble.

"Don't worry!" You complained. "We've got as much time as we want."

"Isn't Seunghyun gonna need any other wine bottles? What if he comes down here to take some?"

Daesung was very nervous about the boys catching you in action. He didn't want them to see your make out session as he believed it was something nice and very personal. You didn't mind so much. Maybe because you were drunk.

"All those bottles here are crazy expensive and if it's for him to open some, it will be for special people in a special occasion, which is not a party like that. " you said, as Seunghyun was your friend too and you knew him well.

You started making out. Daesung was quite sweaty, from being anxious. Bit you could make him relax and so you did.

"What are you two doing here?" Seunghyun asked from behind you and you both turned to face him worried.

His eyes grow two times bigger."IN MY MARBLE COUNTER?!?!?!" He shouted.

You stood up and run away with him chasing you. What a party!