Shopping For You

Imagine #23

G-Dragon:

Jiyong strolled down the hallway of the hair caring products in the local market. You had ordered him to go shopping for you.

"Just get me a shampoo." You had told him cause you knew he'd choose the best one.

"Hair protection, vitamins...,hmm..." He read the description behind the product.

After several minutes, he did find the best shampoo for your (y/h/c) hair.

Taeyang:
Poor Youngbae, he loves to help you even if it is difficult some times.

"Excuse me?" He asked a female worker at the market.

"Can I help you?" She smiled to your shy boyfriend.

"Yes please. Where do you keep the...sanitary napkins? "

That's right. You had him do the shopping and buy ladies products for you.

The woman leaded him to a hallway.

"Thanks!" He said but he was shocked to see the endless rows and the variety of products.

Packets of pads, tampons, maxi , normal, mini.

"Oh God..." He sighed and started checking all the products to find the one you wanted.

Which he found after he called you again for help.

T.O.P:
It's very rarely for you to let Seunghyun do the shopping. You remember what had happened once when you asked him to get you a soft drink:

"Can you get me a Coca-Cola please?" You asked him.

"Sure. Light or not? " He smiled.

"Hm...not." you responded.

"Okay. The normal can or the bottle?"

"The normal can."

"Cold or not?"

"Ugh , cold." This was getting on your nerves.

"Do you want a straw or not? "

"Jeez, Seunghyun! Just get me a water bottle!"

"Sparkling or not?"

"Not. "

"Cold or...."

He didn't make it to finish his sentence and you had to go get yourself a drink...well...yourself.

Seungri:

He's always happy to do the shopping. He always returns home with candies or a chocolate bar for you to share.

"I've brought chocolates!" He cheered rushing in the house.

"Did you buy nuts?"

"Yes."

"Butter and milk?"

"Yes I did."

"Did you get tissues, bananas and the flour I asked you to?"

"Yes,jagi, I did."

"And what about the vegetables?"

"Oops." He giggled.

You knew he choose to buy sweets and not vegetables. So you didn't let him shop any food supplies anymore.

Daesung:

"What did you say you wanted, again?"

"Apples,milk, cheese, bread, eggs, oranges and sparkling water, Dae." You said through the phone.

"Okay, thanks! Bye!" He hung up.

You had him do the shopping.

He strolled along the selves at the market.

"Hm.. here's the milk....oh! And the eggs!Cheese right here!" He was talking to himself while grabbing the products.

He went to where the fruits was.

"What was it..? Oh yes! Oranges!!!" He cheered. "And apples!"

Then he remember there was something more. But what?

"What is it, Dae?"

"Sorry to call back but... I got the cheese, the milk, apples, eggs,oranges...what am I missing? "

"Ogh Daesung! You should listen to me when I tell you to write down on a list! Sparkling water and bread!"

After that, you would make a list every single time for him.