Taking Care Of Him

^
Isn't they adorable in this pic? / \
|
|
Imagine #38

G-Dragon:

"Jiyong!" You chase him down the stairs and reach him in the front door of the villa.

"What?" He turns to face you and smiles.

You point to his favorite hat of the 1988 Olympic Games in Korea.

"You can't go out with that, the wind is gonna blow it off your head and you'll lose it and then you'll cry." You tease him with the last three words.

He rolls his eyes, then returns his attention to you.

"Better wear your beanie, oppa, or you're gonna get cold." You say and reveal the black One Of A Kind beanie you were hiding behind your back.

"But (Y/N)..."

"There's no buts! Wear the beanie. Please." You interupt him.

He sighs and you hand him the beanie. He wears it and then he plants sweet kiss on your cheek.

"I love it that you take care of me." He smiles and leaves.

" He smiles and leaves

Taeyang:

Taeyang:

You hear the music stop from upstairs and he walks in the lounge you are sitting at alone in the YG Building.

"Bae, you done with practising?" You ask without taking your eyes off the magazine you were reading.

But the vast amount of skin caught your eye and you lifted your head to see a shirtless, sweaty Youngbae.

"Youngbae! Go put on a shirt or take a shower!" You order him.

"I'll take a bath later." He responds and sits down next to you.

"Go put on a shirt." You strictly look into his eyes. "You'll get cold."

"I'm fine."

"Youngbae...put on a shirt now."