He Proposes

Imagine #50

A/N: my fifth imagine in this story, yayyy!!!!

Also for GD's you need to remember these from the first 3 imagines: You met at a bar, your first date was at a Karaoke club and  you first kissed outside your house.

G-Dragon:

It is your third anniversary! You have been dating for exactly three years without breaking up or taking a break. Although you did have your ups and downs too.

Jiyong told you he had prepared something special for tonight's evening. When you asked why, he said it was a surprise.

"At least tell me what should I wear." You sigh.

He thinks about it for a second or so.

"Okay, just put something nice but not too fancy. Something simple but elegant too." He says and you laugh.

"Simple but elegant?" You found it funny.

"Ah don't mock meee!!!" He whines. "Just wear a cute dress."

When the time came, you were wearing a cute red dress with high heels.

"Ready? " He asks and takes your hand in his as he walks outside the house and to his car.

He stops the car in front of a familiar bar. You remember that bar, it was the one you first met him.

"First stop here." He smiles. "Do you remember this place?" He asks as you sit in a table inside.

"Of course I do. This is where I met you. " You smile.

The interior hasn't changed a bit, even though he haven't visited for years. It brings back the memory of how you met.

You were with your best friend and when she went to the bathroom, leaving you there alone,he spotted you and came towards you.

"Hey, what's a beautiful lady doing here all alone?" He smiled as you blushed and sat next to you.

You had a drink there and when you were finished, he reached for your hand again, exiting the bar.

In his car again, you asked him once more.

"Where are we going now?"

"You'll see."

After twenty minutes, you're outside a Karaoke club.

"Ji? Isn't that where we went on our first date?" You are surprised.

You finally understood his plan. He would get you to all the places where you had important memories!

"Are you in the mood for some singing?" He grins.

"Only for a duet." You tease him.

"Is that so?" He laughs. "Then I guess I'll do you the favor."

Your next stop was in front of you old house where you had your first kiss.

"Did you have a nice time?" He asked.

"Of course." You replied. "I always have a great time with you. Anywhere." You added as he smirked and you truly meant it.

As you reached the entrance, you turned to face him. "So..." He started. "So...?" You asked. You thought he was gonna goodnight you with a hug as always.

Instead, he climbed one more step on the stairs. He leaned closer to you, his eyes starring into yours. You knew what was coming. And you realised that you knew right, as Jiyong cupped your face and kissed your lips.